Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go pick it up if it's not too far away, but if that's not an option, then you would need to make sure that it get's packed safely.

Go pick it up if it's not too far away, but if that's not an option, then you would need to make sure that it get's packed safely.

It is too far, now im having second thoughts about getting it as I cannot afford repaint by someone who will do a good job and I dont really wanna leave it grey as it looks like a clay model. :lol

It still sounds like a good deal, but if you can't do it justice, then you might be better off getting something like the Revoltech:

[ame]https://youtu.be/rsrSa-Ygpow[/ame]

Same size as the old McFarlane series 2 Alien VS Predator stuff. Its nifty enough but I can understand the need for something bigger and better.

Well maybe. Perhaps you could get it and if you can't afford to commission one of the pro-painters right now you will be able to at some point in the future.

Very good sculpt but it has a HUGE paint mess up. The teeth are not painted white! They sorta blend in with the mouth area. Its around 6" so shorter then NECA Pred even!

Maybe you could repaint it, that would be a good first project for you to cut your teeth on.

I agree. Only if you can find and afford a painter.

IIRC this piece was $80? I'd pick it up real quick, if it was in great condition. This model kit (unbuilt/unpainted) on ebay start at around $120+ shipping so $80 built, but unpainted is is a pretty decent deal if you ask me. So quit askin about it and just go for it already! :lol

Well maybe. Perhaps you could get it and if you can't afford to commission one of the pro-painters right now you will be able to at some point in the future.

True. But now there is one bid on it and I doubt he will let it go for £45 now. Damn I think I missed out as it might go well over £50 now.

I agree. Only if you can find and afford a painter.

IIRC this piece was $80? I'd pick it up real quick, if it was in great condition. This model kit (unbuilt/unpainted) on ebay start at around $120+ shipping so $80 built, but unpainted is is a pretty decent deal if you ask me. So quit askin about it and just go for it already! :lol

It is painted but grey for some reason. :lol
Dont matter now I missed out!! :(

I've just put it on. Im not a fan but ive just finished watching TNA so this will be a step up

Back