Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is mine. I repainted the teeth that had many errors, sculpture and painting

BEFORE:

IMG_2239_zps12e0d882.jpg

AFTER

IMG_2366_zpsdb123ab7.jpg

IMG_2368_zps6f13f947.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2364_zps6fedd3dc.jpg
    IMG_2364_zps6fedd3dc.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2366_zpsdb123ab7.jpg
    IMG_2366_zpsdb123ab7.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 216
Just curios, how long did it take you to modify the teeth?

Time X your average hourly wage = that is how much less this / these piece should cost.

Oh, well based on the way it was written, thought he resculpted them also.

Hi all, just an update for anyone that's interested. The bust has been in the process of being worked on for the last 2 weeks now, the tendons have been sorted, the surfaces have been prepped, removing any crud in the paint, loose bristles etc, and, as far as I understand, the majority of the actual painting has been done. Won't be long to wait now I would think :yess:

Awesome, I was just looking at the tendons on mine and wondering how I could fix them, I look forward to seeing it.

The easiest way is probably just filling and blending in all the gaps / seams and painting the tendons to match the rest of the paint scheme I would of thought.

That is what I plan to do, they certainly need filling and blending in to make them look part of the piece. I might just blend the paint at the edges and try to find a decent transparent tone to tone down the yellow.

Hi all, just an update for anyone that's interested. The bust has been in the process of being worked on for the last 2 weeks now, the tendons have been sorted, the surfaces have been prepped, removing any crud in the paint, loose bristles etc, and, as far as I understand, the majority of the actual painting has been done. Won't be long to wait now I would think :yess:

:panic:

Just received some WIP pics of my custom bust and... :thud: Oh my goodness it's like a completely different bust, it looks amazing even unfinished. It really shows how good the sculpt is on this piece. The tendons look absolutely fantastic now too.

Back