Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While they aren't a perfect match, the P1 and Warrior seem to have the same kind of proportions with regard to the base height, the P1 has a taller had of course which makes up for the 3.5" of extra height. I think they will display well together. He is certainly a better match than the P2 LSB that SS themselves are comparing it too...

Not the best picture as the Alien is scaled up.

Yeah I'm slowly getting over the initial disappointment of the size, I think it will be okay. Its a great alternative for those of us that don't have the 1:1... or don't have the space to display a full size bust.

Yeah, the size was a bit chocking to me at first, not what I was expecting, not what anyone was expecting I think.
Always thought of aliens as huge creatures...
But overall it looks damn good!
It's definitely growing on me :peace

By the way this shows how wrong the shoulders are in the LSB, they are superbig. The lifesize one is pulled off from the original moulds so no error here.

It's like the shoulders would be sculpted in true 1:2 scale and the head made smaller, kinda weird.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'll be surely getting this since I'm an alien freak and it looks good overall but I think the almighty Sideshow could take care of this kind of things instead of doing 1 trillion pieces at the same time which surely doesnt allow you much time or attention to correct things. Just saying.

Same thing applies to the Alien 1 LSB Buscemi teeth for example. A perfect sculpt with horrible teeth. How many resources takes for them to fix that..? Come on.

customname0371024x768on6.jpg

200234-alien-warrior-006_zps5766d4be.jpg

Are you sure? Proportionally the AW LSB has the double height base and still has the same height compared to the P1 LSB. Lifesize pics won't help since they are completely different collectibles.

Im sure that P1 is heavier than the mentioned specs. How accurate is the scale or how well it will display with the preds is just speculations & opinion based on the pics here. no one will know for sure till we have him in hand.
As many already mentioned, P2 is noticeably bigger than P1, I hope at least we get a pic for big chap next to warrior in the big chap order page.

emadyzy4.jpg

Last edited:
Too small...... Too expensive....... :(

After all my anticipation and waiting.........

But it was just announced last week and nobody knew it was coming before that? I'm thinking you're thinking of Big Chap. Still, this is pretty much exactly what 1:2 scale of the warrior is in comparison to other 1:2 busts (as shown best with the P1 Predator busts people are showing!)

Actually the 1:1 big chap is exactly the same length as the 1:1 warrior alien so expect him to be 18" as well if that is what they are basing these on... I agree though, this warrior should look great sat on a pc desk for example.

Ah, I didn't look up Big Chap's lifesize numbers, but 18" is fine! In the video he still looks huge length wise! I'm fine with a bit more height and overall weight! Both will look great in their respective spots!

Does that mean you've decided to pick this one up? I agree the paint has to be done well; however, I think they'll do a great job with it (they've done some fantastic paints recently) as it's a pretty standard colour throughout that they get to work with...even though it has its shades and glaze to it!

And that's my plan at the moment. Put this one on my PC desk next to my monitor. Look to the right, BAM, Alien Warrior...pretty badass :)

Im sure that P1 is heavier than the mentioned specs. How accurate is the scale or how well it will display with the preds is just speculations & opinion based on the pics here. no one will know for sure till we have him in hand.
As many already mentioned, P2 is noticeably bigger than P1, I hope at least we get a pic for big chap next to warrior in the big chap order page.

emadyzy4.jpg

P2 is freakishly big! I mean, the Predator 1 bust comes in at 16.5" high, and lines up pretty spot on with this Alien Warrior in terms of comparison between the two (as the Warrior is a bit smaller/sleek). I think this shows that the comparison between the Predator 2 LSB is somewhat flawed as an argument to call this Warrior bust micro.

That said, if that's the only Predator bust you have, then I can see why they wouldn't fit well together. But at the same time, it looks like if you put the Predator and Predator 2 LSBs together you'd also be like, "What's with the one with the shrunken head?" Looks like Alien Warrior and Predator 1 are the ideal companion pieces if you're aiming to mix the two species.

That said, I can see a lot of people changing their minds about this over time, as it's just a really beautiful sculpt, and actually quite big (in terms of the size it's supposed to be) when you think about it.

P2 is freakishly big! I mean, the Predator 1 bust comes in at 16.5" high, and lines up pretty spot on with this Alien Warrior in terms of comparison between the two (as the Warrior is a bit smaller/sleek). I think this shows that the comparison between the Predator 2 LSB is somewhat flawed as an argument to call this Warrior bust micro.

That said, if that's the only Predator bust you have, then I can see why they wouldn't fit well together. But at the same time, it looks like if you put the Predator and Predator 2 LSBs together you'd also be like, "What's with the one with the shrunken head?" Looks like Alien Warrior and Predator 1 are the ideal companion pieces if you're aiming to mix the two species.

That said, I can see a lot of people changing their minds about this over time, as it's just a really beautiful sculpt, and actually quite big (in terms of the size it's supposed to be) when you think about it.

Honestly, I never bothered that P2 is bigger than P1, in hand they look fine together. I hope this will be the case with the warrior. Im planning to get big chap as well & display them together in the same or lower shelf.
agree, the worst case scenario that you only display P2 & the warrior next to each other :)

Predator 2 is meant to be bigger than P1 and they look great displayed together...

zx16io.jpg

For me personally I only want one Alien bust with presence.
I think Big Chap will be the better option for my needs, hopefully.

Honestly, I never bothered that P2 is bigger than P1, in hand they look fine together. I hope this will be the case with the warrior. Im planning to get big chap as well & display them together in the same or lower shelf.
agree, the worst case scenario that you only display P2 & the warrior next to each other :)

I think Big Chap and Warrior will display quite nice together. They both seem to have the same type of overall feel to them in terms of base and look (just like the P1 + P2 busts do). Mixing and matching would likely work just as well if you want to go that route (or if you just can't fit two 18" long skulls onto the same shelf!

Predator 2 is meant to be bigger than P1 and they look great displayed together...

zx16io.jpg

I wasn't aware P2 was a bigger Predator. It mainly seems to be in the dome of his skull, and with how well the Warrior seems to line up with the P1 bust, it's the larger dome on the P2 that's throwing off those comparisons (to the point that, yes, they likely would seem off together.) But yes, if you're only getting one and you want something that's bigger, Big Chap will likely fit that bill!

I feel like the true companion to the Warrior Alien will be Big Chap, and the suggestion of the P2 bust as a companion on the website is more of a "Hey, if you like Aliens, you may like Predators too, so check this out!" over an actual companion piece like Hal Jordan and Sinestro, for example.

I haven't mentioned ones I'd love to see next in terms of LSBs! If I had an order, I think it'd go something like this:

1) Alien Queen
2) Predalien
3) Grid
4) Dog Alien/Resurrection

Don't get me wrong, I actually LOVE Alien 3 (the director's cut!) and think that version is actually on par with the first two films, but on the dynamic front, I'd prefer the others first!

The queen is a must! It'd be bigger, but it'd be amazing. As for Predalien, I REALLY love that design! I think it's the perfect mix of both species and they really knocked that one out of the park when making the film. That 1:1 scale Predalien is absolutely beautiful, and I've love a chance to own something along those lines...though it'd likely be an LSB at this point :)

Grid beats out the other two just for dynamic factor, as he's a sort of Alien "character". I love the idea behind how he got the name; though the grid marks would make or break this one in how well they're done!

zx16io.jpg

I remember that debate when P2 first released & as you said, P2 is bigger predator than P1.
If I had to choose one, I'll go with big chap, love the movie a tad more than the sequel & he is bigger.

BTW, I like this angle you are displaying! I thought you went for savage edition?

I think Big Chap and Warrior will display quite nice together. They both seem to have the same type of overall feel to them in terms of base and look (just like the P1 + P2 busts do). Mixing and matching would likely work just as well if you want to go that route (or if you just can't fit two 18" long skulls onto the same shelf!

Lets hope they will all fit into one shelf lol.
I dont think the big chap will be 18". I measured the head length of the maquette (1/4) & he is (around) 11.5". so the bust should be around 22" in length!

BTW, I like this angle you are displaying! I thought you went for savage edition?
Thanks.
I did get the Savage edition but really wasn't impressed. I ended up selling it for more than twice what I payed and kept my original local order for the standard bust.
It's nice but could of been better. The fact that I ended up getting it for free means I can live with it :wink1:

Thanks.
I did get the Savage edition but really wasn't impressed. I ended up selling it for more than twice what I payed and kept my original local order for the standard bust.
It's nice but could of been better. The fact that I ended up getting it for free means I can live with it :wink1:

smart!! yup the paint could of been better! hope they improve with elder.

Caved and ordered locally today :panic::bess:
Will probably end up ordering the Big Chap as well :monkey5

I think they are comparing this to the P2 LSB simply because that is still in stock.. Good to see more people coming around to this though, I think it has the potential to be great. Just relying on those primary school painters now. :panic:

As for the big chap size, it is more than possible that the 1:1 is the wrong size and the LSB will be longer than this warrior... hope so anyway.

Last edited:
looks nice wish I can order it, but if I put this giant head in our living room my wife will murder me...

don't get me wrong she is awesome for putting up with a full wall of 1/4 statues in the living room of all places but a giant alien head is the line in the sand lol

Back