Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still on the fence – late to this hobby so missed most of the life sized versions I’d like. Been waiting on an alien bust, but my modest collection is made up of life sized stuff so not sure how mixing lsb’s in would look.

Might wait – Ask Sideshow mentioned something about life size designs and lsb’s - maybe something else is coming down the line.

I’m still on the fence – late to this hobby so missed most of the life sized versions I’d like. Been waiting on an alien bust, but my modest collection is made up of life sized stuff so not sure how mixing lsb’s in would look.

Might wait – Ask Sideshow mentioned something about life size designs and lsb’s - maybe something else is coming down the line.

Well you could buy these LSBs and then (if) SS does decide to revisit 1:1 scale busts you can just sell these off later. If these LSBs end up with a low ES, you could make out with a nice lil' profit to spend on the big stuff.

I say this b/c what if SS doesn't revisit their 1:1 Alien line and you pass in these? Then youll have no busts at all. Just a thought.

Well you could buy these LSBs and then (if) SS does decide to revisit 1:1 scale busts you can just sell these off later. If these LSBs end up with a low ES, you could make out with a nice lil' profit to spend on the big stuff.

I say this b/c what if SS doesn't revisit their 1:1 Alien line and you pass in these? Then youll have no busts at all. Just a thought.

I like your idea - let's me have the fun of buying both and who knows, maybe I'll keep all 3 if a nice life size does come out eventually...

I really like the little alien egg and face hugger design they put on the back. Too bad you can't see it unless you put it in front of a mirror. Still cool though

Not sure why they didn't put that design in the front. A dumb move on SS part. :monkey5

Yea I agree. Though I get the feeling if they did, people would complain about it not being movie accurate..

I think it would look silly on the front, it would take attention away from the piece itself. It is fine where it is, if people want to see it they just have to display it sideways.

Just with regards to the teeth...

They wont be literal chrome, they will be painted chrome like.

And Big Chap's getting the same treatment.

Good news indeed!

I really like the little alien egg and face hugger design they put on the back. Too bad you can't see it unless you put it in front of a mirror. Still cool though

It is true...looks awsome but you will see it last time at the unboxing.

You're getting two Engineers :slap

Yeah I'm getting 2 exclusives. I love getting 2 of 'unnamed' characters... I used to army build Stormy and clone PFs but sold them all.
If Only I got more of those 1/4 endoskeletons... the one that some hate that sells for twice retail on ebay... maybe the next one...

Sideshow has a terrible track record with me.
Like over 60% of what they send me gets here broken.
I don't know what it is but I am on the other side of the country which is about 5-7 days of surface shipping with fedex.
I'm hoping I get at least one that's not broken from them.
If I end up with 2 then well both will be an exclusive and I may keep both for awhile... been awhile since I flanked a statue with 2 army builders... I just need a front man now...

Back