Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who own this piece, how is it? Do you think its worth the money, etc? I am contemplating to go into my first LSB, and interested in Alien/Predator. Hoping to get some feedback. Cheers guys

I own both the BC and the Warrior, the Warrior has the better sculpt and paintjob, it looks small though. You can find it cheap online, certainly cheaper than the BC. Its a definite must have for any Alien fan.

I much prefer the Big chap as a creature design, but it's hard to recommend the Big chap LSB given what a mess production was. If you want an Alien lsb, the warrior is the way to go. Also, it isn't too small, it is the correct size, the Big chap was too big.

ImVIivM.jpg

I much prefer the Big chap as a creature design, but it's hard to recommend the Big chap LSB given what a mess production was. If you want an Alien lsb, the warrior is the way to go. Also, it isn't too small, it is the correct size, the Big chap was too big.

ImVIivM.jpg

Personally, I don't mind if the bust is bigger. :p Also, the Big Chap is supposed to be taller and larger, so...

I wonder if SS is planning on releasing an Alien 3 LSB. I really like the design (more than the Warrior, I think, with the BC being my favorite).

Personally, I don't mind if the bust is bigger. :p Also, the Big Chap is supposed to be taller and larger, so...

Nope, we think of the Big chap being bigger, but actually the Warrior was taller, some of the animatronic versions stood 8ft tall. It even has an extra pair of ribs to make up for this added height. The head etc is all exactly the same size because it is the same head with the dome removed and detail added. So the LSBs should be the same size, or if anything, the warrior should have a little extra height.

Nope, we think of the Big chap being bigger, but actually the Warrior was taller, some of the animatronic versions stood 8ft tall. It even has an extra pair of ribs to make up for this added height. The head etc is all exactly the same size because it is the same head with the dome removed and detail added. So the LSBs should be the same size, or if anything, the warrior should have a little extra height.

I consider myself an Alien fan and I didn't know that! Thanks for the clarification.

The way the films were shot, the BC looks taller, also in Aliens we never really see a Warrior standing up.

I was told by the painter that it was called 2 pack, I thought it was just for auto stuff but apparently there's a craft/hobby type too. In person it is really shiny, a proper nice wet look to it.

Thanks. I got some stuff like that at Michael's. It was intended for sealing tabletops. After mixing, it was thick and had a s#it-ton of tiny bubbles in it. I had to hit it with a torch to get it smooth out but it does look like glass. Very nice looking on the Alien.

I used it on this guy's cranium. Wow, alien sculpts have come a long way.
abust.jpg

Thanks everyone, I didn't see any video of Aliens stuff in sdcc2015

Back