Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed it releases on time. But im thinking it wont ship until september. But heres to hoping im wrong

Watched Aliens again last night, haven't seen it for around 10 years or so lol. Forgot how good that movie is, despite it's age. So pumped for this bust now :rock

That's annoying, I've had it since release day but sales like that always bug me knowing what I paid lol...

It is superb by the way.

I bought the Egg Edition when it was released. Pretty sure it’s the only collectors Blu/DVD I have that isn’t boxed up.

Oh man im so bad i have vhs..dvds...quadriliogy...blu ray spec edition... Rerelease cover editions.. and wait for it... The laserdiscs as well hahaha im pretty bad.

Wow that looks awesome! Glad I'm getting him. Thanks

I'm so glad I have this and the warrior exclusive versions ordered! Going to look amazing either side of each other. Need the Alien 3 and Ressurrection busts to go with them too... Come on sideshow don't let us down.
I've also got the masked LSB exclusive on order which will look SICK in the middle of them! Wasn't overly fussed about the unmasked and P2 version... Or do you guys recommend me getting them?
The paint reviews on the P2 put me off them :/ the triangles on P2's head look stencilled :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I have this and the warrior exclusive versions ordered! Going to look amazing either side of each other. Need the Alien 3 and Ressurrection busts to go with them too... Come on sideshow don't let us down.
I've also got the masked LSB exclusive on order which will look SICK in the middle of them! Wasn't overly fussed about the unmasked and P2 version... Or do you guys recommend me getting them?
The paint reviews on the P2 put me off them :/ the triangles on P2's head look stencilled :/

Get them all IMO if you can. P1 unmasked looks great and P2 even with the paint issues still looks fine on display, sculpt is nice. If the triangles bug you it is a fairly easy to touch them up. I was not much into busts, but the way this line is shaping up I will be getting them all now.

I'm excited to be getting this in a couple weeks! (Well, whenever it ships... :dunno)

I've got both Alien LSBs on order, and am anxious to see how they'll look next to the Predator 3D hunting trophy bust I picked up several months ago. From what I can tell it's not quite as detailed as SS's pieces, but I like that I can display it with or without the Bio-mask. Plus at 60 bucks, shipped, with a blu ray... Seemed like a pretty good deal to me. (I like the Alien series a whole lot more than Pred.)

Yeah I've always been more of an alien fan. I'm a sucker for space sagas. Add the horror :yess:

Back