Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2014-05-31-01-44-38.jpg

Oh yeah, Big Chap. I wont be seeing that one until next year…

Pays in full but skimps on the postage. I only have myself to blame :monkey2

Mine are both direct... I'll tease you all with some pictures of my menacing Warrior while you all wait :nana:

That picture shows a cool angle col.

How exactly does SS handle notifying / etc. on items won through a contest?

Hehe. Yea, back then, they just said we will contact you once shipping starts, was just wondering.

Like I mentioned before. I think they seen my entry as a "new person", so they tried to hook me. So now I am trying to decide on either to keep this and get a Big Chap to go with him or just trade a Warrior for a BC. But I know I want a BC, and do not really have room nor $$$ for a 1:1, so legendary should be a perfect fit.

My waitlist for the EX converted yesterday. Still not sure if I want it, since BC is the one I truly want...but might be cool to have both. What do you think the resale value for this will be worth? Just thinking if I go ahead with the order and change my mind later, will I be able to sell it and get my money back.

My waitlist for the EX converted yesterday. Still not sure if I want it, since BC is the one I truly want...but might be cool to have both. What do you think the resale value for this will be worth? Just thinking if I go ahead with the order and change my mind later, will I be able to sell it and get my money back.

No way you don't get your money back on the EX, and I think they look even better as a pair.

No way you don't get your money back on the EX, and I think they look even better as a pair.

Are you saying I wouldn't get my money back or that I would? Sorry, just confused reading your comment lol. You're right though, they would look wicked as a pair, but trying to limit my spending and now that the Predator Masked Hunter LSB EX has an ES, I'm going to get that as well. I think for now I'll keep it, and if I find that I can't afford both, I'll sell the Warrior to fund other PO's.

FYI, you can no longer sell on this forum without paying for Premium Membership.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/premium.php

Do not post items for sale outside of the commerce section against forum rules. Thanks.

Thanks bud, but I'm not selling anything. Just merely asking if I'm likely to get my money back if I were to sell.

This needs to hurry up and come out so I can determine whether the paint apps are good enough to make a purchase.

Back