Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the lucky buyer!!!!

Matt is a great guy and we worked out a very reasonable and fair deal for both of us. I passed on the spear in the hopes that Jamal would pick it up, but forgot about Matt's bad experience with overseas shipping.

now i still have the wedding to pay for and this ain't helping!! I have some stuff for sale and will be posting more things soon. I'd much rather sell to you guys than to ebay. hopefully there is something that you'll like.

Here is the link: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28698

Thanks!

Congrats man!! Both of these pieces are simply awesome!! 2 of my favorites in my collection. Good luck finding a spot for them :) they are huge!

just got them!! here is a pic with Arnie, oh, and me.

I'll try to take better pics later. they are awesome!!! my lifesize collection is now complete! (until the next announcement is made)

figures0071.jpg

I'll try to take better pics later. they are awesome!!! my lifesize collection is now complete! (until the next announcement is made)

figures0071.jpg

Whoa man, you got them! Lucky you. Congrats! I hope to be able to take a similar photo some day (but without my ugly head!)

The Arnie bust looks bigger than I thought - mine's arriving in the next few days along with the Queen. All I need now is the Alien.

figures0071.jpg

You must still be floating on clouds... that is definitely the haul of a lifetime right there, Reiny! Dreams do come true, and there's the living proof!!! Most excellent score, bro, most excellent!!! :D :cool:

Wow, what a stunning set of acquisitions . . congratulations Reinhardt!!

They're all awesome pieces but there is something about the Predator bust in particular that I love, that thing is stunning :monkey2

A friend of mine is selling his in the EU, what should he be asking for maximum? He does not want to put it up on the bay.

2100 USD too much?

A friend of mine is selling his in the EU, what should he be asking for maximum? He does not want to put it up on the bay.

2100 USD too much?

$2100 USD seems like a bargin at this point. Your friend should have no prob selling it at that price.

Thanks for the feedback KD, i'll let him know.

They brought it over and i have to say i like it more then i thought i would and would probably buy it myself if it wasn't so massive in an awkward way. It's too hard to display.

Warrior1.jpg

It's awesome and i can see why people shell out the big bucks for it. I'll have to settle with the Queen bust. That's one i'm not selling.

Last edited:
Back