Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, all that at once! :cool:

So are you getting at least $2k for the Warrior? :D
I gave the Sideshow Freak member a great deal... We'll leave it at that.

I wanted the spear :(

I just found out that he decided against the spear,,, so I still have that available. Wish I could sell it to you, Jamal... But I am truly terrified to try to ship anything overseas again.. If you were in the US, it would be yours.

I am the lucky buyer!!!!

Matt is a great guy and we worked out a very reasonable and fair deal for both of us. I passed on the spear in the hopes that Jamal would pick it up, but forgot about Matt's bad experience with overseas shipping.

now i still have the wedding to pay for and this ain't helping!! I have some stuff for sale and will be posting more things soon. I'd much rather sell to you guys than to ebay. hopefully there is something that you'll like.

Here is the link: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28698

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am the lucky buyer!!!!

Matt is a great guy and we worked out a very reasonable and fair deal for both of us. I passed on the spear in the hopes that Jamal would pick it up, but forgot about Matt's bad experience with overseas shipping.

now i still have the wedding to pay for and this ain't helping!! I have some stuff for sale and will be posting more things soon. I'd much rather sell to you guys than to ebay. hopefully there is something that you'll like.

Thanks!

Whoa! You lucky sod. I may have to borrow your "Wanted: Alien bust" sig now...

I gave the Sideshow Freak member a great deal... We'll leave it at that.

I just found out that he decided against the spear,,, so I still have that available. Wish I could sell it to you, Jamal... But I am truly terrified to try to ship anything overseas again.. If you were in the US, it would be yours.

You wouldnt pay for anything else but the shipping which i would pay you bro, we dont have crazy laws down here that the EU have, but its cool bro

I am the lucky buyer!!!!

Thanks!

Thanks for the thought Rein your a top bloke!

thanks everyone! i'm pretty psyched and nervous about this insane purchase all at once.

it's like I got that "excited/scared" feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more. It could be, it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out.

name the movie

Here's a rare sight.... 2 grails,,, all boxed up and ready to go. Someone's going to have a good day. :)

IMG_0003-vi.jpg

Yeah, no kidding. These things are HUGE... Pred weighs 38 pounds, Alien weighs 56....

I remember the DHL guy was so pissed when he delivered my Warrior! :lol

Took this pic a while ago, since a few members were asking how big the box was! :rotfl (mind the tattoo, it wasn't done at that time)

alienboxea5.jpg

I had to fold the outside boxes down to get it all into my attic. The two inner styrofoam I had to carry one by one. Whoever gets one here on out, have a broom ready once you unpack the warrior bust....lots and lots of styro flakes. :monkey4

Better yet, where will you put them lol. Show us some pics of them added to your collection when you get them

i have NO where to put them right now! but i can assure you i will be taking them out to bow down before them. when i do so, i'll take pics. and then i'll pack them back up (for now) :D

Back