Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had been paying closer attention to this thread. I could have told you $500.00 at least to start.

Yeah, me too!! :) It's just kind of depressing that there are $800 (shipping, ebay, paypal) in fees on this deal.

If it makes you feel better, I would have charged you $500.00 for the advice, so it kind of evens out.:D

LOL,,,, I need to step back and look at the situation as a whole. I got to have this beautiful statue displayed and enjoy it in my theater for over a year. Plus, I make a grand in profit on my original purchase price. I wish I could say I have been that lucky on all my investments. :) I should shut my pie hole about having to pay $800 in shipping and fees. Bottom line, I'm glad that it will be going to a good home where someone else can enjoy it as much as I did.

LOL,,,, I need to step back and look at the situation as a whole. I got to have this beautiful statue displayed and enjoy it in my theater for over a year. Plus, I make a grand in profit on my original purchase price. I wish I could say I have been that lucky on all my investments. :) I should shut my pie hole about having to pay $800 in shipping and fees. Bottom line, I'm glad that it will be going to a good home where someone else can enjoy it as much as I did.
That is a good attitude to have. Hell I don't regret selling mine one bit. I paid $950.00 for it and resold it for $1300.00. The only regret I have is not waiting to sell it for more.:lol

Congrats on the sale !

You still made a BIG profit even after paying those damn ebay/paypal fees and the shipping. The cost of shipping these huge items is ridiculous !!!

BTW- you ever consider selling your cinemaquette ?

Congrats on the sale !

You still made a BIG profit even after paying those damn ebay/paypal fees and the shipping. The cost of shipping these huge items is ridiculous !!!

BTW- you ever consider selling your cinemaquette ?

I am not planning on selling my CM Alien... I am going to be selling my 1:1 Predator bust though.

OK, I am truly embarrassed by this whole fiasco. I have spent around 8 hours on the phone with UPS and a handful of different bureaus to get this thing shipped. Finding the right tarriff codes, shippers export declaration, schedule B numbers, etc. etc. Due to the value being over $2500,,, it took this whole thing to a new level. It was just a nightmare. I gave up and the buyer and I agreed that we'll just call this good. I have relisted the item. I will never ship overseas again... What a learning experience. So,,, anyone here in the states,,, here's your chance to get your hands on this guy! Starting the bid at $2100....

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140199147026

OK, I am truly embarrassed by this whole fiasco. I have spent around 8 hours on the phone with UPS and a handful of different bureaus to get this thing shipped. Finding the right tarriff codes, shippers export declaration, schedule B numbers, etc. etc. Due to the value being over $2500,,, it took this whole thing to a new level. It was just a nightmare. I gave up and the buyer and I agreed that we'll just call this good. I have relisted the item. I will never ship overseas again... What a learning experience. So,,, anyone here in the states,,, here's your chance to get your hands on this guy! Starting the bid at $2100....

Can I get a $500.00 discount for my late advice.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Let's hope it goes better this time!

So only cause the object has a high value, the shipping cost will be more? :confused:

Back