Alien: Space Jockey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Very Cool!

I have the HCG one which is a replica of GIger's maquette but I LOVE the hole in chest and the nostromo suits in this one!

Thanks!

2hr2xah.jpg

How cool that you achieved the hazing look effect on the space suit domes and giving the impression of faces in there too. Knowing how small these figures are... that's some stellar work right there.

How cool that you achieved the hazing look effect on the space suit domes and giving the impression of faces in there too. Knowing how small these figures are... that's some stellar work right there.

Thanks! I fouled the dome with the gray (over black) so that seems tarnished... the astronauts measuring 2.9 cm in height.

Some badass pics there Asaka! Thanks for sharing them. Love the Derelict ship w/ base and also the custom Giger style wall for the Jockey!

thank you

back bone walls is full scratch building

space jockey is Halcyon model kit

sj___03.jpg

img_406045_65185403_0.jpg

img_406045_55911470_3.jpg

img_406045_60114544_2.jpg

Awesome back piece. I had the same thought to add to my Halcyon kit, but just don't have the talent to build one or the money to commission one. I first saw it on the Giger concept maquette and has wanted it ever since:

alien-space-jockey.jpg

If you'll ever consider offering casts, please let me know, as I'd love one.

But man, that's just too cool looking.

how come the space jockey is so much bigger than human in alien but in prometheus they are about the same size?

how come the space jockey is so much bigger than human in alien but in prometheus they are about the same size?

#1 The Engineer was in a suit
#2 We never actually saw humans climbing on top of the Engineer in Alien, so the scale was not 100% clear.

Back