Alien: Space Jockey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude that has got to be the worst looking statue out of the alien category i have ever seen. i think ill wait for a decent one to come along.

The whole point of it is not to be the BEST that's ever been seen.

It's the fact that it's cast from the ORIGINAL maquette that makes it special.

Although...I don't like it myself. :rotfl

So, if anyone of you lives in the Netherlands and is looking for a Palisades Space Jockey (not the micro version): you can check this site out:
https://www.gator.nl/product_info.php?products_id=3538

I believe he only got one left and the price is good (90 euros). My Palisades Alien Queen and some other of my busts come from Gator shop and the guy is good and reliable. I hope I made someone happy with this! :D

Ok I thought the GIGER back scratcher was bad enough, but Adult toys by GIGER? :confused:This is going too far! :horror Everyone's talking about the size of the base, but look at the size of the unit!

spacejockey.jpg

So, if anyone of you lives in the Netherlands and is looking for a Palisades Space Jockey (not the micro version): you can check this site out:
https://www.gator.nl/product_info.php?products_id=3538

I believe he only got one left and the price is good (90 euros). My Palisades Alien Queen and some other of my busts come from Gator shop and the guy is good and reliable. I hope I made someone happy with this! :D

Thanks for that tslh.

I've just tracked down and ordered the full-size Palisades version :banana

From Gator? Cool! For a while I tried to convince myself to buy it because I really like it.... But then I decided to spend all my money on an 1:1 Sideshow Endoskull which, I hope, will be shipped to me shortly. :banana

Congratulations on getting an excellent piece! I still regret Palisades is out of business :monkey2

Ok I thought the GIGER back scratcher was bad enough, but Adult toys by GIGER? :confused:This is going too far! :horror Everyone's talking about the size of the base, but look at the size of the unit!

spacejockey.jpg

tah fuzz, is that real :confused::confused::confused::confused:

knob jockey :cool:

From Gator? Cool! For a while I tried to convince myself to buy it because I really like it.... But then I decided to spend all my money on an 1:1 Sideshow Endoskull which, I hope, will be shipped to me shortly. :banana

Congratulations on getting an excellent piece! I still regret Palisades is out of business :monkey2
Yep, from your man in Nijmegen :D

My Palisades Space Jockey landed today :D :banana

It's a great piece, and the paint job makes it look as if it's been hewn from a solid lump of iron! I'll post some pics when I find my camera...

My Palisades Space Jockey landed today :D :banana

It's a great piece, and the paint job makes it look as if it's been hewn from a solid lump of iron! I'll post some pics when I find my camera...
it's a great statue imo , I have full sized and micro sized, i love the full sized one, but the micro one has a better paint scheme to me.congrats.

Congrats! I decided not to go for this one after all, and instead got both of the Palisades ones instead (full-size and Mirco versions). I'm really happy with them :D

no doubt that the palisades looks 10 times better. but I got the HCG for $100 because it had a tiny chip on the base. I just wish it came with the little men in spacesuits like the model does.

Back