Alien: Space Jockey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kifkroker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on future releases of the Space Jockey from the Alien movie? Dioramas or statue?

There's one by Hollywood Collectibles
Space Jockey
space_jockey_1.jpg

Not the greatest looking reproduction admitedly

Hollywood Collectibles is the only new one I have heard about.
Instead of the new Hollywood Collectibles version, you may be more interested (if you don't already have it) in the "old" Alien Palisades Full-Size Space Jockey Statue. I have it and I am very happy with it.

I see a few on eBay right now.

Good luck.

I've got the mini version and it's really nice. Ignore the Hollywood Collectibles version, it's a disgrace.

the palisades is the best one, in my opinion, i have the full sized and the mini one.
but the full sized one is selling pretty high on ebay, i got mine from a bordie at a decent price.

Play UK now have the Hollywood Collectibles version available to order. Has anyone seen this one in the 'flesh', and is it really that bad?

I think it looks ok but yeh it is a bit high in price. May pick it up in a sale sometime.

I'm seriously tempted by this one, but the price is still a bit steep (still, cheaper on Play than it is on some of the other online retailers though)

I'd like to see some of the crew, (Ripley & Dallas mostly) in their jumpsuits. As well as the chest-burster guy. :rock

Yup, looks a bit plain and not in scale without the Nostromo astronauts.

So, has anyone bought the Hollywood Collectibles version? If so, what are your thoughts, and do you have any pics?

dude that has got to be the worst looking statue out of the alien category i have ever seen. i think ill wait for a decent one to come along.

Back