Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks to hear about all this trouble m8! =(((
Damn you SS! a pain in the ass sometimes!, I really hope everything works out for you! =/

Thanks bro, it really sucks, was expecting better support tbh. Still waiting for their reply! Am not keeping it if they cant replace it with better one,,,, which they already have in stock.

Thanks bro, it really sucks, was expecting better support tbh. Still waiting for their reply! Am not keeping it if they cant replace it with better one,,,, which they already have in stock.

I wouldn't either!!, not a snowball's chance in hell!.. :cuss

I wouldn't either!!, not a snowball's chance in hell!.. :cuss

if this didn't go well, I will ask for full refund and in the same time will buy another one :cuckoo: this one I guarantee I'll not end up with the same defected piece,, what a stupid system :pfft:

if this didn't go well, I will ask for full refund and in the same time will buy another one :cuckoo: this one I guarantee I'll not end up with the same defected piece,, what a stupid system :pfft:

Exactly!..
I've tried to make some sense out of that sytems too.. SOO stupid in the end.. :cuckoo:

:gah: :dunno

You go man! :D

Sorry to hear about all the poodoo your going through.

Finally got my Chap. All I can say is, FRICKEN SWEET!!!!!!!! This is by far THE best A L I E N I've ever seen. The pose, details & paint apps are outstanding. :yess: Even the best pics can't hold a candle to seeing this beauty in person. If I had a camera I'd have tons of pics. Anyone on the fence get him now, before it's to late.

little update, they found a replacement body after all!! hope it will be perfect :pray: they asked me to damage the one I have within five days of receiving, that should be fun. I'll be out on vacation till Oct 1st though.

little update, they found a replacement body after all!! hope it will be perfect :pray: they asked me to damage the one I have within five days of receiving, that should be fun. I'll be out on vacation till Oct 1st though.

I'm really glad to hear that dude!, I'll hope everything works out well for you this time!:pray:

Communicate this to them or they will charge you.

For those of you in Europe that ordered this from Sideshow, what was the shippingcost?
Still waiting for the response from SS, but I guess it will never come :/

For those of you in Europe that ordered this from Sideshow, what was the shippingcost?
Still waiting for the response from SS, but I guess it will never come :/

Shipped to Saudi Arabia for 25$, yup 25$ like a hot toys fig, I guess Europe should be the same.
Thanks guys I contacted SS & they noted my account till Oct 1st.

Last edited:
Turns out it was 30$ in shipping.
So now the thinking begins, spend 830$ + 25% taxes or wait for something better to come in a couple of years :p

Back