Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks!

I don't think it did -- just the info on the hand-numbered base...

By the pics someone else posted it looked like it came with info about the movie. Also maybe how to put it together.

I didn't get any. Just the box and the # under the base.

What exactly would the instructions before? How to insert the body to base, arm and tail to body?

LOL!

Don't feed it after midnight?

Some pics of my BIG Chap! Love this statue:

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3977-1.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3965-1.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, this statue definitely on my list. Probably will get him after the Joker, Jessica & Babydoll. Hope it wont be too late :)

I want one too. So much stuff to get right now his price tag is making it difficult. But I'm sure I'm not the only one. So this is still very much on my list as well.

I just saw this piece in person at my local mall. I was taken back... in a good way. It wasn't as big as I thought it might be but it was certainly more amazing than I though it would be!

I want it!

My second flex-payment should go through today. He's half-way paid off. If I can, I'll make the final two payments in August and have him in about 5 weeks! :)

I'm torn. Do I cancel the little Big Chap, which I used my reward points on got $80 off, and get the big Big Chap all that much sooner? I really can't afford both. Any opinions would be helpfully.

I'm torn. Do I cancel the little Big Chap, which I use my reward points on got $80 off, and get the big Big Chap all that much sooner? I really can't afford both. Any opinions would be helpfully.

get the Maquette its awesome & detailed:)

I'm torn. Do I cancel the little Big Chap, which I used my reward points on got $80 off, and get the big Big Chap all that much sooner? I really can't afford both. Any opinions would be helpfully.

If you cancel you'll lose your rewards points and the NRD. It wouldn't make sense to cancel.

DON'T throw away the $80 and NRD.

I want the Big Chap sooooooooo bad! I'm afraid by the time I pay him off he'll be sold out, worst case, if I need a replacement. I'm also worried that I'll like this little Big Chap to much. Damn being broke! Arrggh decisions.

I want the Big Chap sooooooooo bad! I'm afraid by the time I pay him off he'll be sold out, worst case, if I need a replacement. I'm also worried that I'll like this little Big Chap to much. Damn being broke! Arrggh decisions.

Flexpay him, if you can. I just made my second of 4 payments (Hoping to do both of the final 2 next month.) If 4 payments isn't enough, call Sideshow and ask if they can make a different arrangement which suits you better, Maybe they'd let you do 5 payments?

OR concentrate on the Big Chap you ARE getting. It looks like a great statue. I'm tempted by it too. It's just I have too much on order this Fall already, and I won't let myself even THINK about a second Alien statue until I pay off the first one.

Don't throw away $100 or so in points and deposit. That would be crazy.

Last edited:
Flexpay him, if you can. I just made my second of 4 payments (Hoping to do both of the final 2 next month.) If 4 payments isn't enough, call Sideshow and ask if they can make a different arrangement which suits you better, Maybe they'd let you do 5 payments?

OR concentrate on the Big Chap you ARE getting. It looks like a great statue. I'm tempted by it too. It's just I have too much on order this Fall already, and I won't let myself even THINK about a second Alien statue until I pay off the first one.

Don't throw away $100 or so in points and deposit. That would be crazy.

That's the thing I have them both on order. Two more payments on the BIG mofo. I had a dude on eBay who was suppose to pay me on Friday, which would have covered my next payment or the little Big Chap, but now he can't pay until the begging on Aug 10th. But if I wait he's going to buy another thing from me, that's more money. I NEED to make some sales, FAST!

Last edited:
That's the thing I have them both on order. Two more payments on the BIG mofo. I had a dude on eBay who was suppose to pay me on Friday, which would have covered my next payment or the little Big Chap, but now he can't pay until the begging on Aug 10th. But if I wait he's going to buy another thing from me, that's more money. I NEED to make some sales, FAST!

Good luck!

If you run into trouble, call Sideshow customer service and see if they'll work with you. You may be surprised.

Back