Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news the men who was selling me the alien big chap didn't ship the statue and now are trying to keep my money hehehe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What? Hope you get your money back. **** that scammer.
The truth is, the price of this statue had gone up. If you find one near PO price and is not local-pickup, then you need to be 65% curious about seller being scammer.
Good luck though. Did you use paypal?

What? Hope you get your money back. **** that scammer.
The truth is, the price of this statue had gone up. If you find one near PO price and is not local-pickup, then you need to be 65% curious about seller being scammer.
Good luck though. Did you use paypal?

Thanks my friend, yes I used paypal. They are now resolving the dispute. :(

Beautiful pic bro. I love.
I dont know maybe I buy the warrior one, its 1/4 scale too?

The SS Warrior maquette is 1/4 scale. Long sold out though. I think there was a member here on the forum selling his. Check out the for sale section here before eBay. eBay prices range from $900-$1,200 last time I checked.

Oh and those of you who dislike the pose. It grows on you after awhile. I didn't like the pose very much at first as well. But now it looks fine to me. No regrets picking this big guy up. He looks great standing tall next to the rest of my 1/4 Alien pieces.

The SS Warrior maquette is 1/4 scale. Long sold out though. I think there was a member here on the forum selling his. Check out the for sale section here before eBay. eBay prices range from $900-$1,200 last time I checked.

Oh and those of you who dislike the pose. It grows on you after awhile. I didn't like the pose very much at first as well. But now it looks fine to me. No regrets picking this big guy up. He looks great standing tall next to the rest of my 1/4 Alien pieces.

Thanks my friend. I can't decide yet.

Yup. Warrior is 1/4 scale.

The pose of Big Chap will grow on you after some time and I feel the same too. I love both of them and the queen diorama too. Still waiting the Dog Mq to complete the trio.

Big chap rules.
1402981_3710215089495_280760456_o.jpg

nice! I always like seeing what posters people in other countries display with their stuff. They are usually different than the US stuff.

Back