Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see a full picture of that besta unit

I have not used the first line of my besta. It's used to store things ...

The rest of the besta now. And the idea that I have in mind (without the neca and mcfarlanes xDD):

K-1.jpg

estcopia2-1.jpg

I'm the one who did it. :) The thing that bugs me most about the head is how the jaw sticks out so far. I'm going to shorten it and resculpt the details. I wish I could get the dome off too, but that is pretty much impossible. I wish I knew what glue Sideshow uses cuz it is a mother to crack loose.

OMG that's messed up. i'd be so pissed if I opened my SS box and saw that inside! :mad: .. How's the replacement going?

I'm the one who did it. :) The thing that bugs me most about the head is how the jaw sticks out so far. I'm going to shorten it and resculpt the details. I wish I could get the dome off too, but that is pretty much impossible. I wish I knew what glue Sideshow uses cuz it is a mother to crack loose.

Oh you were going to do your own custom mods to it! ..Got it :wink1:

Show us some pics when your finished :)

Seeing the Big Chap next to other 1/4 statues makes me think it's actually oversized for a 1/4 and a better fit for the Wolf Legendary scale figure.

Great pics on page 83, Armored_Berserk. Side by sides are always appreciated. You don't show the bases of the Predator maquette with the Alien but in some shots they actually look close to proper scale. Would you say that's the case or was it just the angle of the photo?

I'm pretty torn on this piece. I already have the CM Alien, but I really dig this Big Chap. To the guys who have both...is it different enough in person to warrant buying both? Space is an issue for me.

Me and my little friend:
P1030955.JPG

Up close:
P1030961.JPG

The view guests get when walking up the stairs:
P1030968.JPG

got my big chap a couple of weeks ago here in the uk very happy with it ,classic man in a suit .

Last edited:
Back