Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not take it? If it is worse you just send that one back at no charge (or maybe destriy the replacement?) and keep the first one. I've done that once, got a replacement that was worse than my original so they sent me a shipping label and I just sent back the replacement.

Because I have to send mine back before they'll ship me a new one.

"Once your returned item has been received into our warehouse, please allow two business days for us to ship your replacement "

That is copy/pasted directly from the email. I have to send mine back before they send a new one to me.

Just got a reply from Sideshow. I have a RMA number for a full replacement.
I now have to destroy the BC. Hard time ahead.
The first hint will be hard to do.
Who already experienced this? How you guys proceed?

attachment.php

Because I have to send mine back before they'll ship me a new one.

"Once your returned item has been received into our warehouse, please allow two business days for us to ship your replacement "

That is copy/pasted directly from the email. I have to send mine back before they send a new one to me.

Oh ok. Come to think of it that has happened to me before too. I forgot they deal with full replacements differently than parts replacements.

Definitely a risk dude. Maybe just take a credit?

Look on the bright side, here we have only seen of like 10-15 (max) out of 2750 (ex+reg). :p

With all of the QC concerns and issues this is definitely turning into a legendary scale BUST.

Look on the bright side, here we have only seen of like 10-15 (max) out of 2750 (ex+reg). :p

While that's true, only 1-2% of people that bought these are even posting on this forum (perfect or damaged pieces). So it's a much smaller sample size to make a conclusion from. Of course there's no way we could know just how many out of the max 2750 are damaged, but the odds shown here so far are not promising.

I've yet to see a flawless one. I've yet to see a flawless any statue ever.

I agree, if you look hard enough you can always find something. I see plenty of people post about their perfect statue and I can plainly see issues right in their own pics, but I don't usually point them out if they are happy and it is not major.

You would have to go custom to get perfect, and even then it would be hard and expensive.

Got mine on Friday just haven't had a chance to post. I think I got off relatively easy. Very nervous taking him/it out of the box. A tendon on the left hand side that curls under the jaw broke in shipping. It's the the tip of the tendon and about a centimetre broke off. Easy fix with glue. There's also a very slight indentation near the top of the dome about two thirds of the way back. I didn't notice it until after about five minutes of inspecting in bright sunlight. I don't think it's a biggie. I really do think it's an awesome bust but all the QC/tendons damaged in shipping issues are troubling. Hope everyone gets sorted out. Cheers.

I don't know why they asked me to destroy the bust to have a full replacement when others have to send back their bust?
Why this difference?

Also, is there any garantee that the next one I will have after the destruction will be better with no damages?
And what happen if the new one has the same issues or worse? Can I put a reclaim again and have a new RMA and repeat the process?

I don't know why they asked me to destroy the bust to have a full replacement when others have to send back their bust?
Why this difference?

Also, is there any garantee that the next one I will have after the destruction will be better with no damages?
And what happen if the new one has the same issues or worse? Can I put a reclaim again and have a new RMA and repeat the process?
you must be living overseas, dont you? only those living in the US are asked to return it.

Back