Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why they asked me to destroy the bust to have a full replacement when others have to send back their bust?
Why this difference?

Also, is there any garantee that the next one I will have after the destruction will be better with no damages?
And what happen if the new one has the same issues or worse? Can I put a reclaim again and have a new RMA and repeat the process?
If they think they can resend it out to someone else they will have you return it. If you new one is worse they will probably have you return again and just issue a refund.

Work in progress :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 434
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 366
Cool! Where did you find those pictures?

With there being red arrow stickers on the tables I'm assuming that's where they are checked for issues.
With them being packed in so tight how the hell are they supposed check them? Also a slight knock could result in two damaged busts.

That picture clearly demonstrates the factory is taking on too much imo.

Awesome pics... 2nd the questions where they are from..I'm sure most of us are interested in the behind the scenes info on how all of our collectibles are made,,

No Tracking update since Thursday :gah:
Could be tomorrow :huh

Where was it on Thursday? Do fed ex fly on a Sunday? I'm not so sure. Could sneak up though. There is a message on Fed Ex's wite saying delays are expected due to bad weather, but that is in the North so shouldn't effect shipments from California.

Back