Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BG, what's the green one with the bridge? And the blue one next to it as well?

Thanks! ;)

As others have said, those prints are by Daniel Danger. From my understanding, both are available as art prints or band posters/cover art. The green one is "i'm not aware if you're aware of what a distance can become" or Daytrader - Last Days of Rome. The blue one is "so how can we hope to float?" or The Decemberists (Colombia).

SSC Nerd was lucky to get Metropolis, Watchmen, and Beetlejuice from me. You are going to love them. Met is beautiful but my GOD is Watchmen a stunner in person.

EBay prices are pretty low right now

I'm going to try the lottery, but after that I'll consider them lost. I've never won one of those, so I don't have much hope for that.

I don't buy these on the ebay aftermarket if I can't get them from the original source or the artist.

For those wondering, it's been confirmed that there will be no AP's of Ken Taylor's work from the gallery show. That means nothing of his going up on Posters and Toys.

I'm going to try the lottery, but after that I'll consider them lost. I've never won one of those, so I don't have much hope for that.

I don't buy these on the ebay aftermarket if I can't get them from the original source or the artist.

That's what I'll be doing too. I won't be too bummed if I don't get one, but this is definitely worth trying for.

I decided on the regular watchmen. Got that and the portrait drive regular

You wont be disappointed. I don't even care for Watchmen but the print is incredible! Here's a snap of SSC_Nerd's..

20130316_165654_zps0e213342.jpg

Snagged a regular Watchmen last night and that picture does make me feel good about choosing the regular over the variant. I'm starting to warm up on the Metropolis variant.

I don't know. The regular is great, but I saw a picture of the glow effect on the variant, and it's amazing. Glad I don't need one, personally.

GID doesn't work 100% of the time. my war of the world print lights up perfect, but the trick r treat variant barely does

from now on, I'd rather not waste time on the gimmick

I'm pretty sure GID prints don't normally look like that in-person (don't own any prints with GID). I think that the print is exposed to a black light to make the GID pop and then the image is taken.

Back