Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having grown up on this one, I have fond memories of it with my dad. Would have been a nice one to have. I'll just have to see.

Here's some more photos.

20130315_192503_zps5c6623ad.jpg

20130315_172840_zpsdda86982.jpg

20130315_203953_zps152462fd.jpg

20130315_204002_zpsfb93b425.jpg

20130315_203905_zps0615f3bb.jpg

20130315_203912_zpse1ec5b45.jpg

20130315_210502_zps4c92e41e.jpg

There won't be any drives online other than stout's lottery either

Well I'll enter the lottery.

I am sad about First Blood. I would have rather that over any piece, and it's been a while since I wanted any Mondo piece. If I had any idea I may have asked for help, but oh well.

Maybe I will settle for this one instead.

file-113.jpg

I have this one (got it for 35 bucks.. part of that went to wounded warriors or something along those lines) and it is very awesome. I decided to pass on the Ken Taylor First Blood as the Petrie was plently awesome.. though I did like Taylor's use of red.

Well I'll enter the lottery.

I am sad about First Blood. I would have rather that over any piece, and it's been a while since I wanted any Mondo piece. If I had any idea I may have asked for help, but oh well.

Maybe I will settle for this one instead.

file-113.jpg

The secret to staying cool (and svelte) is the under armor I was wearing.. my secret has been exposed! thank you for the pic Buffy.. I only managed to take a few of the crowd.. but I did get the MondoHobo Ringleader. That should turn some heads over at EB

Here is MorbidAJ and I completely exhausted and feeling yucky, but still gracious enough to pose for the camera.

Do you think may put any up ? Or should I just watch the auctions instead ?

Patience. The Rambo isn't going for much over cost now. It might be in Jurassic Park territory in a few weeks. I'm going to fast track watching the first three movies again. I think I would still want a Rambo III print more because of the Genesis game and the whole bow and arrow thing. But this First Blood print is awesome. Even if Mondo releases some on site and you miss because of the low amount. eBay auctions shouldn't go crazy on this one.

SSC Nerd said there won't be anything on posters and toys later on at all

To clarify, I said Ken's prints will not have AP's, which probably means he will not have anything up on P&T, because AP's are what Ken puts on that site 99% of time. In very rare occasions are numbered prints of his on the site.

Now, I know Stout has some for lotteries, but I have no idea about P&T for him.

To clarify, I said Ken's prints will not have AP's, which probably means he will not have anything up on P&T, because AP's are what Ken puts on that site 99% of time. In very rare occasions are numbered prints of his on the site.

Now, I know Stout has some for lotteries, but I have no idea about P&T for him.

I've never used the Posters and Toys site. Did you hear the no Artist Proofs directly from them? That's very strange since just about every release has some kind of Artist/Printer's proof. Sounds like hype for the gallery release. But we'll see...

There is too much bs going with these Edition Sizes and release amounts. I don't think Mondo ever said how many Tyler Stout receives to sell/lottery. I did see a post from Tyler Stout or Olly Moss, I can't remember which, on a gaming forum. They said that they have the option to get a bunch of prints to sell and waive/lower a fee or something to that nature. It's not so difficult for Mondo to say for example, that this is an edition size of 700 of which 400 will be available at the gallery, 200 from the artist, and 100 online.

I've never used the Posters and Toys site. Did you hear the no Artist Proofs directly from them? That's very strange since just about every release has some kind of Artist/Printer's proof. Sounds like hype for the gallery release. But we'll see...

Apparently it was the guy who runs the site, Mitch, that said no AP's for Ken's work, but don't quote me on that. This is all secondhand info from the EB forums, but it sounds quite reliable.

I have this one (got it for 35 bucks.. part of that went to wounded warriors or something along those lines) and it is very awesome. I decided to pass on the Ken Taylor First Blood as the Petrie was plently awesome.. though I did like Taylor's use of red.

Wow that is a great price. Wish I could find it for that now !

Patience. The Rambo isn't going for much over cost now. It might be in Jurassic Park territory in a few weeks. I'm going to fast track watching the first three movies again. I think I would still want a Rambo III print more because of the Genesis game and the whole bow and arrow thing. But this First Blood print is awesome. Even if Mondo releases some on site and you miss because of the low amount. eBay auctions shouldn't go crazy on this one.

I know. I usually never jump and pay more on ebay. If I missed it, oh well. But I will watch ;)

Back