Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from the mondo gallery launch night in Leeds. There was a Q&A...expect a Olly Moss Blade Runner. Also Justin said he was in talks with BBC whilst over here so expect prints of that content. 2 more olly moss prints to follow Totoro and Mononoke, next one already decided.

Nice update Karma thanks! Did you score any prints while there? The spiderboobs print is awesome! I'm sure Spirited Away is going to be the next one. Unless they finish out the series with that one.

They had a few there, Olly Moss Dr.Who sold out in 2 mins. I just got the Olly Moss Voltron Join or Die but they had both Shaun prints, dredd and the raid plus spiderboobs

Have one copy of Spidey-Boobs on the way to me here in Sweden from a comic-shop in England.
Can't wait until I have it framed beside my "F-BOMB" next week!.. =)

Got around to framing my O-Ren print yesterday. Wow, so beautiful. When you hang it it looks like art. A lot of the prints that have been done are beautiful, but there's something different about this one. I'll snap a photo once it's up.

Also swapped out my Severus Snape print for now for my Hulk print. Looks beautiful next to Cap.

I still think Cap is my least favorite print we currently own. I'd sell it but the little lady would kill me.

Got around to framing my O-Ren print yesterday. Wow, so beautiful. When you hang it it looks like art. A lot of the prints that have been done are beautiful, but there's something different about this one. I'll snap a photo once it's up.

Also swapped out my Severus Snape print for now for my Hulk print. Looks beautiful next to Cap.

I still think Cap is my least favorite print we currently own. I'd sell it but the little lady would kill me.

I don't like the cap print at all

My Frank finally showed up today. It looks better in person and it matches the others more closely when you get to examine the details.

Back