Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have one of those Mondo books? Are they really worth the price tag? I was thinking about trying to get one. Not sure if flippers would go after a book or not?

does anyone have one of those Mondo books? Are they really worth the price tag? I was thinking about trying to get one. Not sure if flippers would go after a book or not?

No, I don't have one. I don't think they're really worth it. Yes, the flippers will probably be going after it.

I have the first one and to be honest I haven't opened it up, nor taken it out of the package yet. I was planning on taking it to conventions for sketches. Interesting concept I think.

Does anyone know what the exact sizes are of the JC Richard
Fortress of Solitude, most originals are listed as 12x36 or 12x32
I have the AP Variant and its 14x28 but most variants I see 4sale are listed as 12x32...... or where they made in 3 different sizes?

Mondo has dropped 2 prints already today. Is there a list of what else is going up today?

Mondo has dropped 2 prints already today. Is there a list of what else is going up today?

Nope. It's a surprise, but I have an inkling a Blade Runner is going up soon.

I scored both drops (Psycho Regular and RoboCop Variant). Might be stretching my britches a bit much.

I'm hoping that my stockpile will be enough one day to trade for a Stout Avengers Variant. I feel that it's my great white buffalo, my whale...

That or a Moss Star Wars set.

Fudge ! I missed the Bride !!!! Had it in my damn cart ! Just when they went to process payment ! DAMN THEM !

Back