Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Site absolutely froze. I was just trying for a regular, there at the drop, in cart, wouldn't process. Then went OOS.

Total black out. I was stuck refreshing three minutes before the tweet ! Got it in the cart and could not complete... :slap

I'm not sure why people are all like F Mondo. It's not their fault they have a popular product that a lot of people are in to (Well, maybe it is, but you know what I mean). Yeah, it stinks when flippers get their hands on them, but what else can they do? Make crappier products? Any system would shut down with the amount of traffic it receives during a drop.

I'm not sure why people are all like F Mondo. It's not their fault they have a popular product that a lot of people are in to (Well, maybe it is, but you know what I mean). Yeah, it stinks when flippers get their hands on them, but what else can they do? Make crappier products? Any system would shut down with the amount of traffic it receives during a drop.

it's their business model more than anything

Back