Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Bride poster, and thought it was pretty uninteresting myself. Then, I saw it was a Moss poster, and was a bit surprised. Guess they can't all be home runs.

I'm hoping that my stockpile will be enough one day to trade for a Stout Avengers Variant. I feel that it's my great white buffalo, my whale...

That or a Moss Star Wars set.

I got lucky on the Stout Avengers Variant when it came back into stock today during the Poster & Toys sale. Couldn't believe my luck! I've been wanting to see this one in person.

As for the Moss, it's been a while since I've seen the Mondo site perform that badly.

I liked the BRIDE, was the slowest check out ever...but got it!:blissy
Got the Psycho:yess:, happy with this, and the robocop...don't know why....I got this one:dunno, just caught up in the black friday rush I guess...

I think Bride of Frankenstein by Moss is awesome and I got one. Was getting pretty nervous for a minute with the slow downs at each screen.

Thanks to jimjimmyjones85 I have an AP Taylor Creature in the house

Also if anyone got The Bride today and decides they don;t want -Please PM me or jimjimmyjones85

I think Bride of Frankenstein by Moss is awesome and I got one. Was getting pretty nervous for a minute with the slow downs at each screen.

This. I also think it's a knockout. Very classy and sleek looking. Should be gorgeous in person with the metallic inks, and it should display really well next to the Struzan Frank (for those who have that piece). So glad I scored.

I had a personal near meltdown during the drop. I'm always calm and take this in stride. They're just prints. But this was a must for me. I'm a Uni Monster addict, and I like Olly. Plus after going all the way to Austin for this show, I'd have been pissed missing this at cost. So when the site became concrete, I was like begging with my computer yelling, "Come on, move!" at the screen. I went full retard! You should never go full retard!

I wasn't home for any of these. That's okay though...But the Psycho was the only one I liked. Both regular and variant.

Does anyone know what the exact sizes are of the JC Richard
Fortress of Solitude, most originals are listed as 12x36 or 12x32
I have the AP Variant and its 14x28 but most variants I see 4sale are listed as 12x32...... or where they made in 3 different sizes?

Yeah, I've noticed that too. The variants are not 12" wide. They are indeed 14" wide.

I don't know about the regulars.

Back