Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24 hour timed release on Wednesday. Anybody who orders within the 24 hour window will get one:

7542260054_7bd9a6b2b1.jpg

Wow, really? I'm sold. I'd that the Olly Moss that just went on sale at the Con???

After I won the stout avengers lottery, it's almost like I got that one print where its ok to walk away with. We all have that print eventually I guess

I have yet to get mine. Had Mummy but was forced to sell. I'm praying that The Dark Crystal will be amazing.

____ mondo. ____ them hard up their ass. ____ them til they can't walk nymore. It's crystal clear they don't care about the collectors anymore..they are just stroking off to the hype they create. they sold out a loooong time ago. Hope a new company picks up where they left off. ____ them. :pfft: ____ity ____ them. :thwak

____ing hipster wannabes who sold out at the first chance. Hope they choke on the cash they make. ____ing sellouts.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel :lol

Its also smaller than the SDCC one. Lame

Yeah, I was trying to figure that out. Is the variant just a size difference? He's showing to photos on his page, but I'm not sure if one is the variant vs. regular, or if it's one in the same.

They really need to start doing timed releases like T-shirt companies do.

I've been talking about the bubble bursting since around January. No one's attention span is long enough to keep wasting time and getting screwed for too long. The hype will move on to something else; then I'll just collect the stuff I like.

Timed window releases are where it's at. They will sell more posters and people will be happier with the company. Even Sideshow realized this, by cutting back on ultra limited stuff and starting NRDs to cut back on the number of flippers using the site as virtual inventory.

I certainly don't envy those folks at the Con having to hover around Mondo's booth all day long waiting for posters to drop, and then fight the throngs of people vying for one when they do. Sucks...they've dropped some great looking prints at the show.

so close to getting the second Batman print then they changed the print into 3 lotr prints :(

noooo-i-cant-stopz-.jpg

____ mondo. ____ them hard up their ass. ____ them til they can't walk nymore. It's crystal clear they don't care about the collectors anymore..they are just stroking off to the hype they create. they sold out a loooong time ago. Hope a new company picks up where they left off. ____ them. :pfft: ____ity ____ them. :thwak

____ing hipster wannabes who sold out at the first chance. Hope they choke on the cash they make. ____ing sellouts.

Nope..they stretched too far. 500 bucks for a Lego lotr poster on eBay? ____ me. They jumped the shark after the star wars stuff...got too greedy. ____ m.

Wow somebody was cranky last night. :rotfl still stand by what I said though...:pfft:

24 hour timed release on Wednesday. Anybody who orders within the 24 hour window will get one:

7542260054_7bd9a6b2b1.jpg

So does that mean there is no limit to how many of these will be printed?

Aslong as I get an order in between Wednesday 12.01pm and Thursday 12.01 pm I will have secured one?

Back