Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTR trilogy prints just went up. Mondo is a ____ing _____ this weekend.

any images??

_____* Mondo :pfft:, these ones look great

imagejpeg_2-1.jpg

Im glad I'm not hardcore into lord if the rings...I'd be pretty pissed right now, but it's a good time to go after the other SDCC prints. People will be preoccupied with this set

I hope you guys come around to realize how s____y Mondo is with their releases. They continue to piss off fans who can't get their stuff.

Ive never seen a company so eager to ____ over fans repeatedly.

I hope you guys come around to realize how s____y Mondo is with their releases. They continue to piss off fans who can't get their stuff.

____ mondo. ____ them hard up their ass. ____ them til they can't walk nymore. It's crystal clear they don't care about the collectors anymore..they are just stroking off to the hype they create. they sold out a loooong time ago. Hope a new company picks up where they left off. ____ them. :pfft: ____ity ____ them. :thwak

____ing hipster wannabes who sold out at the first chance. Hope they choke on the cash they make. ____ing sellouts.

Honestly, I think the mondo bubble will burst soon. There's no way collectors bent over & took this one

Nope..they stretched too far. 500 bucks for a Lego lotr poster on eBay? ____ me. They jumped the shark after the star wars stuff...got too greedy. ____ m.

____ mondo. ____ them hard up their ass. ____ them til they can't walk nymore. It's crystal clear they don't care about the collectors anymore..they are just stroking off to the hype they create. they sold out a loooong time ago. Hope a new company picks up where they left off. ____ them. :pfft: ____ity ____ them. :thwak

____ing hipster wannabes who sold out at the first chance. Hope they choke on the cash they make. ____ing sellouts.

Wow, mine are usually just wisecracks against the way Mondo was headed, but your post shows true angst. Sorry VASith. Sucks to want stuff from a company that is out like this, the way of GG and Mondo. Ho hum, live and learn.

I'll probably most definitely delete my subscription to this thread very soon...

Hard to tear myself away though. Great art... :(

Back