Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mondo LOTR Lego print by Tong up at their booth now

f77af__mondo-lego-lord-of-the-rings-poster.jpg

They're doing Lego prints now?!?!?! If they release a Batman one as an exclusive I will drive to Austin and burn down the gallery. :p

anybody think ansin will do a creature print? it's kinda dumb to have almost the whole series done by 1 guy & the black lagoon isn't?

First Dracula wasn't by him, second one was. Maybe he'll do a Creature one day for a regular online sale, not as an event exclusive.

Dang. I was gonna get some of the Lego prints but didn't think anyone would want it

I think they knew they wouldn't be quite as popular--edition size was the lowest of any poster they've revealed at SDCC so far. However, I really would have liked to own that one and hang it in my sons' bedroom.

I think I'm the only person that would have liked to get one. It's been almost universally panned, yet it sold out. Of course, people are trying to sell it for $300 on eBay and maybe don't realize yet that the Mondo collectors rejected it and it will be selling for nearly face value within a week or two. This was what they call a failed flip, or failip. When the sellers realize that, they will try to cut their losses and let them go for cheap.

Anyway, I'm jealous of those who got the Daniel Danger Game of Thrones print. Looks great! I love his work and he nailed the dark, mysterious and forbidding tone of that piece.

Well there's still a Moss Batman that he says is the best thing he has done and now lots of rumors of a Struzan(Batman,LOTR,Watchmen?!?!). Also the Mitchell Adventure Time's and any other suprises. Gonna be a rough couple of days for non SDCC attendee Mondo fans. :monkey4

I think I'm the only person that would have liked to get one. It's been almost universally panned, yet it sold out. Of course, people are trying to sell it for $300 on eBay and maybe don't realize yet that the Mondo collectors rejected it and it will be selling for nearly face value within a week or two. This was what they call a failed flip, or failip. When the sellers realize that, they will try to cut their losses and let them go for cheap.

Anyway, I'm jealous of those who got the Daniel Danger Game of Thrones print. Looks great! I love his work and he nailed the dark, mysterious and forbidding tone of that piece.

Im with you, i would have liked that print.

Back