Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy Story tomorrow! OMG, it's fantastic. I won't be on tomorrow....hope I can catch the Sideshow variant with Luxo Jr. whenever it drops. :)

toystorycomp.gif

I will be waiting on it. There are also some being held back for Austinites. So I will make sure I exhaust every avenue to ensure I get one. This just means I need to let go of other prints. :lol Some of my Avengers prints may need to be sold. But I hope not. No Prax, not BW. That one is too special for me.

Last edited:
I have to have that Toy Story. Poster gods be with me.

I wanted They Live and Nightmare on Elm Street, especially so with They Live, but all my focus is on Toy Story at the moment.

My daughter is a HUGE Toy Story fan so I'll have to try and snag this one for her.

Thx for the input. Yea, knowing nothing about these, it looks to me as this could be the first of maybe a 3 piece set cause it would :cuckoo: of them not to have one with Jack on it. I guess I will have to keep my eyes peeled, it would suck to miss one of Jack.

I believe that the Toy Story poster this week will be the final Mondo/Sideshow partnered release. It's a shame that we only got two Pixar prints before the end of the license.

Wow, I must have that Toy Story poster...I loved the movies as a kid and I still do today. Plus, it's a gorgeous print :D

Wish me luck this time! :lol I won't be waiting for the Sideshow version, I prefer the normal one anyways.

I may be able to grab more than 1 of these. I say 'may' and if I can, I will help freaks out.

Back