Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard anything yet on your avenger print BG. I will shoot you a PM when I get the shipping notice :wink1:

The 20,000 Leagues poster is really nice, too bad I missed that one.

Luckily though they haven't done a Firefly/Serenity poster yet, I think I'd die if I missed on that.

There is no way I could not have one from that. Can you imagine a cast piece ! :pray:

9017271_press01.jpg

few questions guys, I'm a complete Mondo noob. I was lucky enough to catch this NBX print before it sold out, it will be my first Mondo. I knew they sold out quickly, so I didn't even hesitate to read the description before putting in a order, I knew I wanted it. I was hoping I could tell my friend about this, but by the time she signs up with SS and everything, it will be for sure sold out. I had seen they released a bunch of the Ape prints, so I was wandering, can we expect there will be a couple more NBX prints to make a set? Is there a specific day when SS puts up the Mondo prints? Do we ever get a sense of what is to come on certain weeks? Thx

can we expect there will be a couple more NBX prints to make a set? Is there a specific day when SS puts up the Mondo prints? Do we ever get a sense of what is to come on certain weeks? Thx

Just speaking from what I know and that is not saying much, I don't think there is any guarantee that there will be more NBX posters, however I would be shocked if they did not do one with Jack on it.

From what I know SS only has a limited agreement with Mondo to sell prints. I thought it was only disney, but apparently its apes as well. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

As for times Mondo typically puts up new posters thursdays or fridays for the most part. SS has not shown a pattern aside from afternoon to late afternoons on weekdays. The only warning you seem to get is a tweet.

Haven't heard anything yet on your avenger print BG. I will shoot you a PM when I get the shipping notice :wink1:

Oh no problem. I saw it was available for pick up at the gallery. Sadly, I can't pick it up for you, I would need more info.

Just speaking from what I know and that is not saying much, I don't think there is any guarantee that there will be more NBX posters, however I would be shocked if they did not do one with Jack on it.

From what I know SS only has a limited agreement with Mondo to sell prints. I thought it was only disney, but apparently its apes as well. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

As for times Mondo typically puts up new posters thursdays or fridays for the most part. SS has not shown a pattern aside from afternoon to late afternoons on weekdays. The only warning you seem to get is a tweet.

Thx for the input. Yea, knowing nothing about these, it looks to me as this could be the first of maybe a 3 piece set cause it would :cuckoo: of them not to have one with Jack on it. I guess I will have to keep my eyes peeled, it would suck to miss one of Jack.

Back