Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That right there... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

the real funny thing is, never had you help me on anything. i pm'd you a couple times awhile back about nycc and other stuff, only to be ignored. now i owe you something dude?

the only person i'd help in here is mesa or bannister.

I was considering waiting for the Sideshow Exclusive for this after all but I'm just not going to take my chances....I'm sure Sideshow will jack up the price anyways :mad:

I was considering waiting for the Sideshow Exclusive for this after all but I'm just not going to take my chances....I'm sure Sideshow will jack up the price anyways :mad:

The price will be higher, yes. And their site will prob crash worse than Mondo.

the real funny thing is, never had you help me on anything. i pm'd you a couple times awhile back about nycc and other stuff, only to be ignored. now i owe you something dude?

the only person i'd help in here is mesa or bannister.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Dude, I wasn't able to secure anything for anyone that year. All the good stuff was gone. I made that known in the art thread. But it seems it only rubbed you that I couldn't come through this one year.

I try for others before myself whenever I go to cons. Especially the ones where I am one of the only ones going.

But it's all good. It is what it is.

But I will be the one to say, you are always here saying how you got multiple copies or both versions of this or that. Almost every time. People are begging for help and I never seen you offer up a thing. But like you said, whatever. But I guess they all go to mesa and Banni.

Back