Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Buff, if they are matched with a print, which I hope, I will personally buy you your ticket for:

Conan
Road Warrior
Wrath of Khan
and
Fast Times

Just let me know. Those are key desires for me. (I did not add E.T. as you said that is one for your collection) :)

So far they are not matched with a print. I'm sorry. I tried for Ozz with Conan already. ET is the only one thus far that has a print. I'm sad because I would have loved a Poltergeist print.

We might finally see that Ansin Conan print after all, if Drew McWeeny's tweet is any indication...

attachment.php

I picked up the sticker above at SDCC and I've been dying to see the rest of it. Looks like today could be the day!

Damn I want this one... :(

Any hand is appreciated. So many memories from this flick.

My dad took me... I remember him covering my eyes during the naughty parts but cared nothing if I saw the blood spill ! LOL.

Luckily I'm not feeling the Conan... I'd love the Ansin image; but this one is kind of meh. I think if the face looked more like Arnol I'd be interested; but as is it looks like stunt double.

Ozz had asked me first on Conan, but sadly the time slot available is just too late for us. :( But if they put them up for sale later, I will be trying for one.

I'm a little let down that they teased an Ansin Conan and ten months later we get something by a different artist. However, maybe this means that they are saving the Ansin for a general website release instead of a screening exclusive. And that makes me happy.

Damn I want this one... :(

Any hand is appreciated. So many memories from this flick.

My dad took me... I remember him covering my eyes during the naughty parts but cared nothing if I saw the blood spill ! LOL.

My mom used to do the same thing with the countless horror flicks we'd watch. :lol

My mom used to do the same thing with the countless horror flicks we'd watch. :lol

Yeah it was my dad's thing to take me to the movies. He's the one that started me super young and its why I love movies today. After he left, the movies thing slowly dwindled, but I have fond memories of seeing some key things back in the day.

Ozz had asked me first on Conan, but sadly the time slot available is just too late for us. :( But if they put them up for sale later, I will be trying for one.

You may be able to just go down to the Ritz without a ticket and buy one. I heard you didn't need a ticket to buy the exorcist prints when they were for sale.

Anyone score the 20k leagues variant? My machine was getting worked on when it dropped and by the time i got to the backup PC sideshow servers were moving at a turtles pace. I'm officially waitlisted. I'm curious how the glow in the dark would look, but from what I'm seeing I like the original better.

Back