Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these aren't upscale prints, but did anyone happen to get the Imax 12:01 exclusive posters? It's a great painting!

465368_10150825240181639_63677016638_11441585_1605272847_o-e1335486241440.jpg

Josh got one. Looks cool to me.

Yeah, its a pretty cool poster. I do wish it was bigger but its cool none the less.

You'll probably be addicted Batty. We have to step back now because we're realizing that we have a lot more prints than we have room for. We are moving to a house soon so that will help. But still. You want more than you have room for sometime.

You'll probably be addicted Batty. We have to step back now because we're realizing that we have a lot more prints than we have room for. We are moving to a house soon so that will help. But still. You want more than you have room for sometime.

I've mentioned this before - There are plenty that I've wanted, but due to me being at work when they go up, there's no way I can order directly from Mondo. And I refuse to pay eBay prices. :(

I've mentioned this before - There are plenty that I've wanted, but due to me being at work when they go up, there's no way I can order directly from Mondo. And I refuse to pay eBay prices. :(

Give me a heads up next time. I always try to help freaks get prints. I usually succeed.

I'm sure I will be. This actually might be my first Mondo poster ever. :lol

What is the color difference anyway? It's kind of hard to tell.

Not completely sure. Looks like it is on white paper instead of beige. Looks more red too.

I have the same problem as you. I can't believe I will never be able to get the my neighbor totoro print since I wasn't able to try for it and I will not pay eBay prices for it

I didn't have a chance when Totoro went up. If they do a Spirited Away, I hope I can somehow get one. That movie has a lot of sentimental value to me.

I didn't have a chance when Totoro went up. If they do a Spirited Away, I hope I can somehow get one. That movie has a lot of sentimental value to me.

Princess Mononoke is the one that means a lot to me. I hope they do a poster for it.

Princess Mononoke is the one that means a lot to me. I hope they do a poster for it.

Sadly Totoro is the main one I wanted since it is my favorite miyazaki film of all time:( Though I would LOVE a Spirited Away print. Even though its technically not Miyazaki I would really like a Grave of the Fireflies print as well. One of the best Studio Ghibli films imo. Oh and bring on a Ponyo print that movie just makes me so happy. I have seen it over 20 times, dang we need more anime prints lol

I dunno if anyone else here got the 20,000 Leagues poster, but in hand it may be the best one I own. If you can find one reasonable I'd jump on it fast. I may try to get some pics up but our house is for sale and alot of stuff is packed and it's busy around here. :panic:

To anyone that ordered the petrie Avengers print does anyone remember what the estimated time on shipping was? I think it said something like it would ship out 2-4 weeks after the gallery showing, but I couldnt quite remember. Thanks!

I dunno if anyone else here got the 20,000 Leagues poster, but in hand it may be the best one I own. If you can find one reasonable I'd jump on it fast. I may try to get some pics up but our house is for sale and alot of stuff is packed and it's busy around here. :panic:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Agreed. The print is really beautiful.

I feel like we've been waiting for ever for prints. I really want to get Avfin out his print. And also get mine into frames. Especially the Avengers group one. Have a frame ready. I think the Black Widow print doesn't fit as well into the colorful shots the other artists have given us. On the flip side, I think it will be one of those prints that people will think looks more like an art piece.

Want to give me a heads up on this? I would like to help you both out because I like you. But I don't see anywhere that tickets for the shows are matched with a print.

I saw a link last night, give me a sec to find it again. I know The Dark Crystal is a free showing.

Edit - Here's the list of shows with ticket info but I still have to find the info about the prints:

https://drafthouse.com/1982

Well Buff, if they are matched with a print, which I hope, I will personally buy you your ticket for:

Conan
Road Warrior
Wrath of Khan
and
Fast Times

Just let me know. Those are key desires for me. (I did not add E.T. as you said that is one for your collection) :)

Yea I was not able to grab an Avengers. It sucks but I am happy for those that did. Congrats guys. I don't see anyone that grabbed both, but if you did and want to sell one, I'm here. I'll take a regular no problem :)

Back