Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really depends on if they already have the prints in house, or if they all need to be printed. Right now seems like a 2 week delay with most items. When I was there for the last gallery showing, I asked. They said about 2 weeks.

Thanks. I'm just eager to see this in person. My first Mondo score and I am giddy with anticipation. I plan on displaying this piece with the Hot Toys Avengers figures when they all finally get released.

Thanks. I'm just eager to see this in person. My first Mondo score and I am giddy with anticipation. I plan on displaying this piece with the Hot Toys Avengers figures when they all finally get released.

I thought you posted a little bit back that you were going to trade it for Star Wars figures.

Mondo has some pretty awesome prints at the Texas Frightmare convention in Dallas.

AsFz7PyCEAA0mqV.jpg:

2n1u81u.jpg

2zz2hde.jpg

On average, how long does Mondo usually ship out these items? Being they are in Austin and I'm in Fort Worth, I'm assuming transit time will be short as it is only 4 hours away but I'm wondering how long from when you buy it till when they ship is?

They have literally thousands of posters to print just in the Avengers series alone. I don't expect to have the Stout until early June.

I know these aren't upscale prints, but did anyone happen to get the Imax 12:01 exclusive posters? It's a great painting!

465368_10150825240181639_63677016638_11441585_1605272847_o-e1335486241440.jpg

After taking a Trip to the Moon out of it's tube, and taking another look at it. There is no way we can sell it. I forgot how beautiful of a print it actually is. The coloring (that you can't notice on photos taken) is just lovely.

My Ansin PotA print has shipped from Sideshow. I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first of his.

My Ansin PotA print has shipped from Sideshow. I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first of his.

Mine shipped as well. I think you will be pretty happy with it. Can't wait to see how it compares to the regular version color wise.

Mine shipped as well. I think you will be pretty happy with it. Can't wait to see how it compares to the regular version color wise.

I'm sure I will be. This actually might be my first Mondo poster ever. :lol

What is the color difference anyway? It's kind of hard to tell.

Back