Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should probably be going up sometime this week. By Ken Taylor. A must have,for me.

gremlinscomp.jpg

That's from the Gremlins screening last night. They're not gonna sell it on the site. But, as expected, there's already a bunch of them on ebay.

They never said they wouldn't be selling them online. That's only Mystery Movies. And unless they sold all 370 last night, it'll be online.

Lots and lots of Gremlins stuff going up Friday!!

https://blog.mondotees.com/2011/12/21/a-gremlins-christmas/

gremblog11.jpg

Illustration by Ken Taylor. 20 points of jointed articulation. Edition of 175. Printed, assembled and packaged by Moon Editions. $75

Gremlins-reg-add.jpeg

Poster by Ken Taylor. 24″x36″ screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by D&L Screenprinting.

Gremlins-var-add.jpeg

Poster by Ken Taylor. 24″x36″ screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 115. Printed by D&L Screenprinting.

Gremlins2PCC.jpg

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 24″x36″ screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 320. Printed by D&L Screenprinting.

This is amazing. I could really use a poster buddy to help me out this Friday to try and get the regular Gremlins poster if anyone is willing.

I am willing to pay big bucks for anyone who is able to get either the Gremlins or Gremlins 2 poster. I'll be at work all morning.

Please PM me, I'm willing to pay premium prices (not list value)

I'd also like to add that in addition to paying you retail price, I'll also offer you my friendship. You can't put a premium price on friendship.

Man, I would love to have either the variant or the regular of that Gremlins poster. I already know I'm going to be bummed out after not being able to get one tomorrow. Let me guess...the variant will be sold-out in under a minute. :monkey4

Not for me but i'll try, sometimes I get lucky.

Man, I would love to have either the variant or the regular of that Gremlins poster. I already know I'm going to be bummed out after not being able to get one tomorrow. Let me guess...the variant will be sold-out in under a minute. :monkey4

Forget about the variant. Just go for the regular while the flippers are fighting over the variants. If you're fast enough, you should be okay. I'll be going for the reg, Gremlins 2, and MAYBE the spider cut out. Its very cool, but don't know if it's $75 cool.

Got my left hand on the F5 button, and a beer in the right. I'm prepared to sit for however long it takes.

Found out the other fancy cut out looking things from Moon Editions are all on laser cut chipboard, so the things aren't made of cardboard or anything too flimsy. I'm sold.

had no idea refresh was the F5 button. learn something new and useful everyday. thanks ssc_nerd

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Anytime!

Now, spam that _____!

And make sure you're refreshing the SHOP page, and not the main page. Sometime, they update only the shop page, and not the main home page.

My luck with Mondo hasn't been that great the last few months. The crowds are getting thick and the site freezes up during checkout every time there's a major release. I will try for Gremlins, but I've started to keep my expectations low on release days.

My luck with Mondo hasn't been that great the last few months. The crowds are getting thick and the site freezes up during checkout every time there's a major release. I will try for Gremlins, but I've started to keep my expectations low on release days.

You used to get everything you wanted. Hell, you got all 6 Stout Star Wars posters. Surely, a few little Gremlins won't give you TOO much trouble. But I honestly don't think Gremlins will be TOO huge, other than the variant.

You used to get everything you wanted. Hell, you got all 6 Stout Star Wars posters. Surely, a few little Gremlins won't give you TOO much trouble.

If I used up all of my luck getting the complete Star Wars set, thats fine with me!

But the increased traffic causes the site to freeze now--more than it did a year ago. Not much you can do when you're staring at a blank white screen except maybe curse a little.

Back