Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I used up all of my luck getting the complete Star Wars set, thats fine with me!

But the increased traffic causes the site to freeze now--more than it did a year ago. Not much you can do when you're staring at a blank white screen except maybe curse a little.

I cursed more than a little during my ill-fated Captain America drop. So much swearing....

I just pressed ALT+F4 and it says my internet speed is boosted by 2x.

I got lucky with Captain America because it went up early and I got in and out before the crowd knew what was happening.

I was there right when it went up, but the internet freaked out on me at the worst time. I was 0/4. Things worked out eventually, and I ended up 3/4. Hooray for cool people.

3/3!

Reg Gremlins, Gremlins 2, and Spider Gremlin. I let the variant go, as I didn't like it very much.

____, variant went quick.

EDIT: And the reg!

I haven't seen the mondo website go this slow ever. it completely froze on me, using multiple browsers.

OH well, I didn't need these.

I had the processing payment screen for the longest time. Scared the crap outta me. Whatcha get?

comics-gray-main.jpg

Just kidding. I got the regular Gremlins. Not interested in the sequel or the Spider Gremlin.

Just kidding. I got the regular Gremlins. Not interested in the sequel or the Spider Gremlin.

I wasn't all too thrilled about the sequel poster myself, until I started adoring it in a strange 80's crappy B horror movie poster sorta way.

Last edited:
I wasn't all too thrilled about the sequel poster myself, until I started adoring it in a strange 80's crappy B horror movie poster sorta way.

I think it looks nice, but it doesn't do enough for me to warrant a $60 purchase. It would never be framed. If Taylor had done a Gremlins 2 poster and we were talking about a set--well, that would be different.

Back