Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks nice, but it doesn't do enough for me to warrant a $60 purchase. It would never be framed. If Taylor had done a Gremlins 2 poster and we were talking about a set--well, that would be different.

Ah, well. I can't seem them NOT having him doing it, as they more or less stated they're going to have the license for a while yet. If his Spider Gremlin is any indication of how awesome a Gremlins 2 poster by him could be, we are in for a treat.

Missed out on Gremlins reg and variant...but happy as heck that I scored the Gremlins 2 poster (Huge fan of the movie...I love that movie a little better than the original). It'll be my first Mondo poster.

I like Gremlins 2 well enough. I think it's campy and fun, if not a bit silly. But, posterwise, the Ken Taylor one was a no brainer for me. I can't wait to get it.

Yeah. Wish I could've snagged one of the Ken Taylor prints...but it had long since sold out.

I got the variant and gremlins 2 poster. When I tried to go back to add it to the cart it kept redirecting me back to the main page. Oh well. I'm happy with what I got.

I got the Spider-Gremlin :D was that a mistake? How big is he?

Does it come with that round Mondo logo at the top of it?

I wanted the Gremlins poster and missed out on it :( :monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

He's pretty big, as you can see in the order page pic, and is made of chipboard, so it's not a cheapy paper thing.

If you're talking about the ornament thing that was posted in the blog, probably not. It was a gift for just the people that were at the Gremlins screening the other night. You never know, though....but probably not.

I got the Spider-Gremlin :D was that a mistake? How big is he?

Does it come with that round Mondo logo at the top of it?

I wanted the Gremlins poster and missed out on it :( :monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

He's pretty big, as you can see in the order page pic, and is made of chipboard, so it's not a cheapy paper thing.

If you're talking about the ornament thing that was posted in the blog, probably not. It was a gift for just the people that were at the Gremlins screening the other night. You never know, though....but probably not.

SSC_Nerd I want to hang the Spider-Gremlin above this :D
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26124

What do ya think? :D

The Monster,
Nick

no need to start a new thread for every poster retailer out there. This just went live.

gbhydeparka.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was able to score a regular Ken Taylor Gremlins today and am super happy about it. I haven't had much luck with Mondo lately, so it's nice to get a piece from a film that is so near and dear to me.

I was tempted by the Spider Gremlin, but $75 was a little too much for me. I probably would have picked it up at $50.

Back