Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am a n00b because I don't find this to be big news at all. Seems pretty lame to me but again I am not into movies from that studio. Congrats to those who are though!

I guess I am a n00b because I don't find this to be big news at all. Seems pretty lame to me but again I am not into movies from that studio. Congrats to those who are though!

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm glad another week will pass where I don't have to worry about getting something I really want.

Fortress of solitude just shipped. cant wait for it to arrive!

You can order on your phone! And I cannot even order successfully on my home computer, let alone my MacBook Air. Although, don't get me wrong, I still want to marry the Air.

Guess I'm not trying hard enough. But then again nothing has interested me of late...

Refresh the memory of my last two brain cells. Is sideshow releasing variants of DC prints or is that solely for Disney? I know sideshow had the superpowers print, but mondo released the fortress of solitude. How exactly is this partnership on the DC side working again?

Refresh the memory of my last two brain cells. Is sideshow releasing variants of DC prints or is that solely for Disney? I know sideshow had the superpowers print, but mondo released the fortress of solitude. How exactly is this partnership on the DC side working again?

I guess sideshow will sell the variants maybe :dunno

Back