Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about to ask about JP in this thread. Keep waiting...

Sucks because two weeks ago Michaels had the 50% off plus additional 25% off special.

I've been looking for this one forever. Just scored it on EBAY :yess:

warriorskencopy_thumb.JPG

Just to make sure I can secure the Fortress of Solitude print, i'd be willing to do an even trade for my JC Richard Jurassic Park print if anyone is interested. pm me.

I'd actually really like that Fortress print to hang over my HT Superman display.

On a side note...

I think we have the 'Batman: The Animated Series' license, too, so I'd love to get Bruce Timm or any of those dudes to do stuff for it.

je.gif

Last edited:
So, do you have to put your card information in at checkout, or is there a way to do that ahead of time? Also, will this be on Mondo's site or Sideshow's? Just curious because they put that DC Superpowers one up on SSC.

So, do you have to put your card information in at checkout, or is there a way to do that ahead of time? Also, will this be on Mondo's site or Sideshow's? Just curious because they put that DC Superpowers one up on SSC.

If you have an account and have saved your card info, it should be there. You might have to type in the 3-digit security code but that's it.

And it's on Mondo's site.

Back