Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally like the use of the word "harken" you just don't hear it too often! :lol

I like some of Stoudt's work, some not so much. It can get too busy for my liking.

I agree with you there. Some of his stuff is appealing, others not so much. This Assault poster... for me at least... not so much.

Now that we got AoP 13, they NEED....I repeat NEED to rerelease the THEY LIVE poster that I don't have :monkey2

they-live-shepard-fairey-mondo-poster1.jpg

They Live is one of my favorite movies. I'd like to see another artist's interpretation of the subject matter.

Mondo produce some stunning work. I've got quite a few of these in my collection. Also the rare James Rheem Davis Lost Boys poster. I would consider trading that for Sideshow's 15" Trick r Treat Sam since I'm gunning to add it to my collection ;)

lostboys_thumb.JPG

Is there a Peanuts Christmas print---I got the Great Pumpkin print during spook--Thanks to Jen talking about it.

I personally like the use of the word "harken" you just don't hear it too often! :lol

I like some of Stoudt's work, some not so much. It can get too busy for my liking.

Exactly. I don't think all from any one person are all knocked out the park. Some more than others.

Has anyone ordered the Jurassic Park print? If so, have you received it, or had an update about it? I ordered one for UTtoyfan and paid the moment it went up. But he hasn't received it, no tracking, nothing.

I only got a tracking number last night for Rich Kelly's Star Trek poster, and that went on sale a week before Jurassic Park. So they are slipping into a 4-5 week gap between order and shipping.

I think they need to take a week or two off and catch up on printing and shipping, and don't put a poster up for sale online if they won't have it ready to ship in 2-3 weeks max.

I only got a tracking number last night for Rich Kelly's Star Trek poster, and that went on sale a week before Jurassic Park. So they are slipping into a 4-5 week gap between order and shipping.

I think they need to take a week or two off and catch up on printing and shipping, and don't put a poster up for sale online if they won't have it ready to ship in 2-3 weeks max.

I'm still waiting on the trick r treat variant

So I'm looking through some of the black friday ads, anybody hear of a store that will have frames on sale ??? I haven't found any thus far.

Back