Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lucky enough to have a job where I'm constantly at the computer, so I have some that I've wanted. However, I'm usually pretty busy and although I can check periodically, I can't sit on the page and refresh all morning until it goes up.

Tyler Stout Assault on Precinct 13 tomorrow. I wants it.

e1320859563.jpg

I must not fail tomorrow :panic:

I am just hoping nothing I want comes up until the new year! Dang Sideshow and all of their pre-orders. :lol

And I personally think his stuff is overrated.

Well in all honesty all of the Mondo stuff is overrated to an extent.

But style preference is an individual draw.

I like the use of the characters and the overall look that harkens back to the way some older posters were.

Well in all honesty all of the Mondo stuff is overrated to an extent.

But style preference is an individual draw.

I like the use of the characters and the overall look that harkens back to the way some older posters were.

I personally like the use of the word "harken" you just don't hear it too often! :lol

I like some of Stoudt's work, some not so much. It can get too busy for my liking.

Well, I successfully obtained the Robocop poster, but I was out of luck with Assault on Precinct 13. The site slowed down when I clicked on the link and it was sold out when it finally loaded.

Back