Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Superman in my cart, but the site lagged when I was trying to check out and it was gone. I was on the second it went up as well.

unreal! was smooth sailing for me! i even had time to log in and get another one under my wife's account. must be birthday luck! :rock

Well, I think this is one hobby that I can do without, the randomness of it is too much. I can deal with constantly refreshing for a PPO, but spending my entire day on a computer, waiting for a moment that I'll probably miss out on anyway. That being said, this goes out to you, ebay scalpers, wherever you are:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffUCnwh_KQc[/ame]

Well, Tom Whalen had a mighty awesome midnight Black Friday sale on his site where he put up some rarities. The prices were hardly sale prices, but certainly under the ebay asking prices. I ended up picking up his Wise Little Hen and Sherlock Holmes pieces. I'm more than a little happy that the pieces are all signed.

Last edited:
Well, Tom Whalen had a mighty awesome midnight Black Friday sale on his site where he put up some rarities. The prices were hardly sale prices, but certainly under the ebay asking prices. I ended up picking up his Wise Little Hen and Sherlock Holmes pieces. I'm more than a little happy that the pieces are all signed.

I got the roost variant, I was gonna go for the palace too, but didn't have the xtra $$$ for it. Nice score!

And I may have gotten this in the mail yesterday...

100_3508.jpg

The Ansin Mummy is amazing. I love mine. It just makes me sad that I'll never have the complete set of Universal monsters posters since I missed out on Frankenstein and Dracula and will probably never be able to justify paying aftermarket prices on them.

JC Richard JP prints came in today! they look great in person and came both matching numbers.

ee0fb03b.jpg

e10c6d7f.jpg

db83e538.jpg

The Ansin Mummy is amazing. I love mine. It just makes me sad that I'll never have the complete set of Universal monsters posters since I missed out on Frankenstein and Dracula and will probably never be able to justify paying aftermarket prices on them.

I read this, then scrolled back up to look at the mummy poster, than looked back at your response again, and then went..ohhhh Ansin. :slap
I thought you said "the Asian Mummy is amazing."

Anybody got an extra Fortress of Solitude poster they're willing to sell?

I'm not asking retail, just send me your price! I will consider a reasonable offer, just don't want to go through ebay.

Back