Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap, I'm really torn about The Gate poster going up today. I LOVE the design but I'm pretty broke at the moment. ARGH!!!

e1317845790.jpg

What time do these usually go up again?

Just to be safe I'd check at noon EST and refresh every few minutes if you really want the print.

Yeah, that was my plan. I did the same with The Mummy now that I think of it. I just wish these things weren't so damn expensive lol.

Can't believe the Zombie print is still available. I should have got the variant, but got 3 others plus the standard print. Picked up:
the Raven
the Gate,
the Beyond Variant and
regular zombie print.

Kinda feeling :yess: and kinda feeling :slap

Last edited:
I had The Gate in my cart and with shipping costs I just couldn't do it. $ is too tight right now. My only hope is that this one won't skyrocket as it's one of my favorite horror films ever. :(

Wow, hate to have missed that Great Pumpkin poster from the other day. Must have been before my time buying these. I'd trade a Karloff Mummy poster for one if anyone's interested.

anyone got the Gate poster and want to sell it? PM me how much. Thats the only poster i wanted from the set. One of my favorite movies.

anyone got the Gate poster and want to sell it? PM me how much. Thats the only poster i wanted from the set. One of my favorite movies.

Agreed man. I'm kicking myself now. :banghead

Anyone else have one?

Why the hell did Mondo not announce that Edgar Allen Poe poster yesterday? ____ing missed out on it because I didn't think I needed to check their website today. _______s.

Why the hell did Mondo not announce that Edgar Allen Poe poster yesterday? ____ing missed out on it because I didn't think I needed to check their website today. _______s.

To be honest it took close to an hour or more to sell out. Probably mostly due to so many figgin posters. I'm surprised none have popped up on ebay, but I doubt you will have to pay much over retail for it. Pretty cool looking poster though. Good luck!

Back