Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best way to flatten posters? Just roll them out and put some movies or books or something on them?

I put them between cardboard and leave them for a bit. I alternate the way they face from time to time and in a bit they are set to a flat enough way to not hinder framing.

I believe Moss said no more Alamo posters from him this year.

Well a stout dawn of the dead would be almost as awesome as a moss. As long as the show isnt the original dawn of the dead or evil dead 2 then i will be alright. I was trying to get tickets for me and my wife and while we love evil dead 2 more, dawn of the dead has a great deal of sentimental value in our relationship. Thats the only reason i hope its not those two. Does anyone have any extra tickets they would like to sell? If anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

this isn't an Alamo related release but did anyone get a chance to order the Tom Whalen It's The Great Pumpkin print? looking to trade with someone if they have an extra one.

There were some Whalen Great Pumpkin posters on Dark Hall Mansion today. I refreshed all morning, and just a while ago went to the microwave to heat some chili. 3 minutes later, I get back and they had gone up and were all gone. :(

Was hoping to get one of the variants. My wife and I like the Great Pumpkin quite a bit and thought this one would be fun to put up during Halloween. I guess that's how it goes. Who knew posters would be so popular.

Anyone know if there's any other upcoming chances to get one of these?

eBay...that's your best bet. And the variant will cost you $200 minimum. Which, in my book, is still worth it.

I guess I'll have to watch evilbay. I have a lot of other toys on preorder I'm saving for. Probably won't be able to pay twice retail. It's a nice poster, but we'll get over it. :gah:

:)

I don;t want it that bad. Not worth it to me for $200. I would have been happy with a regular. Sucks how they handled it.

I don;t want it that bad. Not worth it to me for $200. I would have been happy with a regular. Sucks how they handled it.

I'm not sure how the random time thing levels the playing field. They're already gone at lightning speed. But, if there was a predetermined time, I wouldn't have wasted my whole morning. :dunno

But, people complain about this with most of the releases. So I guess it's not going to change or it probably would have already.

Not to mention it says they have some and every time you try and add it to the cart it says there are none. So the whole site and experience has sucked. At least at Mondo you have a chance. Here the whole site and experience was garbage. Amazing considering their whole site talks about their great customer service. That was a horrible experience. I wasted an entire morning and now its just taunting me!

Really disappointed in my experience with Dark Hall Mansion. They either need to upgrade their web-site or at least do a lottery if they don't have many. I mean the poster is amazing and I hope they keep doing them. They are a new to the scene so they should realize quickly how ordering is like kicking a bee's nest.

I started a thread for Dark Hall Mansion Posters
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101434

Last edited:
Not to mention it says they have some and every time you try and add it to the cart it says there are none. So the whole site and experience has sucked. At least at Mondo you have a chance. Here the whole site and experience was garbage. Amazing considering their whole site talks about their great customer service. That was a horrible experience. I wasted an entire morning and now its just taunting me!

Really disappointed in my experience with Dark Hall Mansion. They either need to upgrade their web-site or at least do a lottery if they don't have many. I mean the poster is amazing and I hope they keep doing them. They are a new to the scene so they should realize quickly how ordering is like kicking a bee's nest.

I started a thread for Dark Hall Mansion Posters
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101434

Guess what. They weren't sold out. I gave up about noon and closed the site. It turns out not long ago they went up for order for real, and they're officially sold out now. So, you and I, wasted all morning on a poster that was available but the site told us otherwise. NOT HAPPY.

Back