Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^%$*@&#(^$

You are receiving this e-mail because you have inquired about the IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN poster, and we regret to inform you that we have now received payment for ALL of the copies of all three editions, so all three are now sold out.

^%$*@&#(^$

You are receiving this e-mail because you have inquired about the IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN poster, and we regret to inform you that we have now received payment for ALL of the copies of all three editions, so all three are now sold out.

I got the same email. Screw them! Typical Mondo-like ____ up. :mad:

Their email is a little confusing though. It says you "inquired about it" I didn't inquire it says order placed. Then it says something about 12pm central time and I placed it at 12:04 est. I'll probably call when i can sneak out of work for a bit

I'm in the same group guys.

:monkey2

I thought they handled this release weird. I found out about it earlier today because another site was selling it as well, a regular, variant and variant on steel. But you had to e-mail them and get picked or something.

I thought they handled this release weird. I found out about it earlier today because another site was selling it as well, a regular, variant and variant on steel. But you had to e-mail them and get picked or something.

Then again, name a release they DON'T handle horribly.......

Refresh my memory, when you clicked the order button and the screen popped up to enter your info in, at the bottom where it asked for your CC info, did it state that you could request an invoice or something along those lines and you wouldn't lose your place in line???

I actually called in and the chick hung up on me :slap

Here's what it said at the top when you clicked the Order button:
Since our shopping cart is temporarily disabled, please fill out the form below to place your order. One of our capable staff will contact you by e-mail with full payment instructions. If you would prefer to place your order over the phone, that is fine. Please call us at 417-256-9616 during regular business hours (Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Central Time except from 12 to 1 when we take lunch), and we will be happy to take your order.

Here's what it said at the bottom:
Questions/Comments (if you'd like, you may also include your credit card, expiration date, and CVV number from the back of your card).

Thanks!

I guess I misunderstood what the form was saying. IF i would have put my CC info in there I would have had it. I didn't feel comfortable entering CC info on that form so I asked them to send an invoice in the notes section figuring that would hold my place in line since it "placed an order."

Like I said to the nice lady that hung up on me "why would you have any order form setup where the CC info was NOT mandatory if that was the case. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with them..they did get my order and my confirmation email will go out later tonight. Hope I can get it framed by Halloween.

Just got off the phone with them..they did get my order and my confirmation email will go out later tonight. Hope I can get it framed by Halloween.

Good for you!

I'm really digging Ken Taylors and Jock's posters for tomorrow's release.

Back