Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the event anyone is looking for any of the posters from today let me know via PM or check out my sales thread. I have a few listed in there.

I was able to get a hold of one of the beyond variants today. Noticed that they are already have a couple of them on eBay.

I really like the Bertmer Hellraiser. I think I'll be able to get that one at a decent price in the near future.

Last edited:
My new favorite poster:

dsc00794e.jpg

Love that Iron Giant poster. Probably my favorite poster from the Mystery Movies this weekend. Haven't decided if I want to try to get one off ebay yet.

For some reason I had thought The Charlie Brown poster had sold out a while ago. I would have gotten it for Jenn. Oh well. And I LOVE The Gate but I didn't like the poster. So I passed.

Looks great tomandshell. Had a blast hanging out with you this weekend. Your excitement, along with that of my friend Nicole, was amazing when you learned it was Iron Giant. You two looked like kids seeing your presents under the tree on Christmas morning!

Totally missed out on the mystery tickets today. :monkey2 Work computer blocked the link for some reason. I really hope its not evil dead 2. I dont know why i just feel like it is for some reason. I guess its because it would be the movie i would want to see the most at the alamo and the guaranteed poster thing would have been amazing. Does anyone have any idea what movie its gonna be?

Totally missed out on the mystery tickets today. :monkey2 Work computer blocked the link for some reason. I really hope its not evil dead 2. I dont know why i just feel like it is for some reason. I guess its because it would be the movie i would want to see the most at the alamo and the guaranteed poster thing would have been amazing. Does anyone have any idea what movie its gonna be?

It won't be Evil Dead 2. I believe it is for something they have never done a poster for.

We haven't seen the regular Stout yet. The one from the screening was the variant, and the regular will be sold online later.

The regular Iron Giant shows him half good and half bad, while the variant is all good.

Hey all! PM me if interested! Selling:

- Raven by Homer Tanuka
- Zombie (non-variant) by Jock
- The Beyond (variant) by Ken Taylor
- Fantastic Fest 2011 by Mike Sa____

Back