Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I've NOW realised that the JAWS one (below) had been credited to Matt in error - turns out it was by Patrick Connan (* doh! *)

There are some other awesome JAWS ones here - https://halloweenlove.com/jaws-at-4...ernative-posters-lurking-beneath-the-surface/

patrick-connan-jaws-poster-art.jpg

I just got my Stout Avengers 2 back from the framers....WOW.

Seriously blows me away. Perfection. Going to get it on the wall tomorrow.

First Avengers Stout is next. Hopefully getting it done next month.

If you do plan to come one year, you should let me know. We can get some bbq and such. If you're on the facial book and we're not friends, we could also fix that.

Mondocon this year, including the master movie... fail. I enjoyed seeing my friends and the artists and JC Richard is always a reason to attend. However, there was nothing much that blew me away. Picked up a couple Last of Us prints, a Wall-e and some JC stuff. So if you're sad about missing it...don't be.

Mondocon this year, including the master movie... fail. I enjoyed seeing my friends and the artists and JC Richard is always a reason to attend. However, there was nothing much that blew me away. Picked up a couple Last of Us prints, a Wall-e and some JC stuff. So if you're sad about missing it...don't be.

She's absolutely right. So far there hasn't been any real showstopper prints. Actually the artists selling their AP's from unlicensed commissions have better looking stuff than what Mondo has shown.

The Mystery Movie was the VVitch (or Witch for people who spell right). For me it was such a downer movie to show (though don't get me started on them showing A Clockwork Orange.) I feel like for that type of event Mondo really had a chance to do a classic movie they've never done before. I will say that the print is nice but I'm not sure if it's just because of Horkey hype.

I'm hoping Enter the Dragon tonight saves the day. Though I hope it's not too Jock'd up like GOTG.

EDIT: Jock nailed it. If not for the secret Horkey/Danger collaboration Enter the Dragon would be the print of the con for me.

Last edited:

TLOU prints? Please post pics!!

Back