Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean....looking more and more through his stuff...i can see that his greatest strentgh is composition...u know where to put everything so it could look balanced and what not....

but I dunno....I really hope it's not 100% traced...cuz that would suck IMO. I guess...I'm more traditional then I thought. :huh

EDIT: And yeah...I agree with Tom about Shepard Fairey, but I think what makes him so "elite" in the modern art world, are his ideas.
I personally don't care much for him....but sometimes I see his work and I think..."Why didn't I think of that!!! :slap" :lol

Yeah, I wanted one (Iron Man 2), but probably would've sold it in the end. After looking at it several times, it was just too busy looking for me.

Do or do not. There is no try.

:yess:

Let me rephrase it then....

If I can find the time....i WILL DO a Gears of War poster. :D

There.....happy. :tap

no poster.....limited edition print signed, numbered and only the brotherhood gets it :D :lol

Deal :D

I'll actually put this on my "Art To Do Priority List"....right after Bagels C Viper. ;)

And YAY!....Karma indirectly said I was part of the brotherhood.:1-1:

these 2 posters just went up to buy...hit me up if ya want a link

limited to 400
thelostworldcopycopy132.jpg

In addition to Iron Man, I was able able to get one of the Lost World prints this week. Now I'm broke.

I was looking at my Paypal account and I saw a payment to Mondo Tees from this morning. I never seemed to get through the order, but there's a payment there. WTF?

EDIT: OK, I checked my email account and there's an order confirmation email. Guess I got the IM2 poster after all. :rock

I was looking at my Paypal account and I saw a payment to Mondo Tees from this morning. I never seemed to get through the order, but there's a payment there. WTF?

EDIT: OK, I checked my email account and there's an order confirmation email. Guess I got the IM2 poster after all. :rock

Congrats!! :hi5:

Similar thing happened and I think I scored one of the glow-in-the-dark, metalized ones.

Back