Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reg version ES of 515

ironman6sm7277755.jpg

variant ES of 130 (metallic inks)

goldsilvermetallic27287.jpg

Yes I have looked at Alamo Drafthouse Posters. :D Sadly when I wanted The Wolfman Posters They sold out before my order went through and now I do not have the money now There are other things in the works for me. Has there been anything Karloff from them?

monster related

imgqb.jpg

Love that Iron man one, so whats the deal... does tyler Stout only do posters for Alamo Drafthouse? where can you buy his posters?

I love his "the good the bad and the ugly" ones :D

Last edited:
anyone get one of the iron man 2 posters that went on sale a few minutes ago but are now sold out?

sweet. I missed out on the lmt because of a checkout snafu. But gotta love all that red on the reg version.

i got the regular...i had variant in cart but sold out before i paid

regular is good enough though

I had no desire for the variant--it looks like a regular that got left out in the sun to fade.

I actually don't like most of Tyler Stout's variants.

Is there a video of this Stout fella doing his art.....it seems that all he does is trace pictures and add cool colors to them.

Don't get me wrong....i think his art is bad ass....

But as an artist, it just erks me when I see artist thats just traced and then modified....especially when they sell the prints for so much.

I mean....I'm pretty sure I can so something to Stouts caliber, maybe a little different since our styles are different....but I just can't see myself buying a poster of his if I find out that all he does is trace picture. If he's actually drawing it...or paints it.....then thats a different story, cuz then I know he actually worked uber hard on the piece..therefore it's worth the cash IMO.

So if anyone has information about how this dude does his art, holla at me cuz I'm curious.
I've tried looking...but I can't seem to find anything. :huh

I appreciate Tyler Stout's composition. With someone like Shepard Fairey, it feels like he just takes a single stock picture and presses a few buttons in Photoshop. Even if I traced/copied the source images for Iron Man, I don't think that my final poster would be as dynamically arranged as the one I just bought from Stout.

(It's going to go nice with my LOST poster. And one of these days, I'm going to pick up his "Big Trouble in Little China" one, as well.)

Back