Aladdin (live action directed by Guy Ritchie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so we have dumbo, lion king and alladin coming out next year.3 Disney classics. Disney is gonna have a crazy summer.

Beauty and the Beast was okay but by far the best live-action remake has been Pete's Dragon. It's the only one so far to not only match the original in quality but actually far exceeded it.

Maleficent, Cinderella, The Jungle Book, and BatB have all been decent but not on par with their predecessors.

Never seen Pete’s dragon but I agree with the others tho.

Jungle book was meh st best and destroyed the great ending of having mowgli go to the human village at the end.

Beauty and the beast was not on par with the original at all. Gaston was very meh and beast and belle were boring imo. A lot of stupid forced crap was put into the movie aswell

Plus Captain Marvel, IW2, Toy Story 4 and Star Wars IX. Disney might be the first studio to crack 10 billion in one year, lol.

Let's not forget Frozen 2 in November. That will also be huge.
There's also Spider-Man: Far From Home, but I believe that's still considered Sony's release.

Dux7oBUWkAAUGiU.jpg

Dux9xImUUAAGwMu.jpg

Dux8y5FXQAEp2qr.jpg

I don't hate this. I think it looks pretty good. All I've read so far online is how everyone hates that Smith isn't blue, which doesn't bother me at all.

That's just his human form that he hides in. Smith said he's mostly CGI in the film.

Jafar is a huge fail.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back